PDA

View Full Version : MVP Baseball

stewbacka
05-10-2004, 02:05 PM
Great game and strangely accurate Pedro refuses to talk about his contract during the season. Though I am in 1st place and he 9-2.

Morgan
05-10-2004, 02:07 PM
XBOX? I want to get that game. I'm still playing last years Sega World Series game which is really good, but the farther you go into Franchise mode the less accurate it is. My star pitchers sometimes top out at 79 with their fastball. May closer gets it up to 87 on a good day.

ZONACAT
05-10-2004, 02:55 PM
MVP baseball is the best game ive ever played, I love the minor league system. (Although I wish they would have been more accurate with their names.)

How else could I get the Rangers in first place............nm

I definately recommend it. Its a must buy, more so than Madden.

BTW Bonds isnt in the game because he sucks, he is replaced by a right handed hitting white guy. Go figure.

stewbacka
05-10-2004, 03:10 PM
Mo PS2

The edit player feature allows you too change John Dowd into Barry very easily. I spent some time adjusting and correcting roster as much as I could. You have to do the ARod trade and change his number and position. Otherwise Jeter is on the bench and Drew Henson is at third. They don't have any of the scabs so I made Kevin Millar and a few others. Also the real minor leaguers they do have are from 2003 so it does kind of suck. I am almost to the All Star break in year one. Interested to see how the Franchise plays out. I have made a lot of minor deals to build up my farm system hopefully I will be able to use them one day.

Morgan
05-10-2004, 03:15 PM
Stew-

I've been meaning to pick this game up. I'll have to do it. Vlad on the Halos will be fun. Hope the Angels are as injury prone in the game as in real life. Too bad they couldn't get the A-Rod trade in there.