PDA

View Full Version : BatCats win game 1...

Chris Bonney
06-04-2004, 10:15 PM
7-3 over the UC Irvine Anteaters and will now face Kent State tomorrow at 1pm Mountain time. Kent State upset Notre Dame 2-1 today.

It is the Cats first postseason win in 11 years.

barringer97
06-04-2004, 11:52 PM
WORD!

Kent St. Sucks!

"Tin solgiers and nixon coming were finally on our own. this summer i hear the drummin' four dead in ohio. gotta' get down to it solgiers cuttin' us down. shoulda' been done long ago. what if you knew her and found her dead on the ground? how can you run when you know? "

drewthejew
06-05-2004, 01:08 AM
I think we should be able to win, but the UA site says that Guyette is pitching, and he's not been all the consistent this year. I kinda wish we'd start Meloan...he's been better as a starter. We're lucky to not have to face KSU's ace though, he looks like he's REALLY good.

Chris Bonney
06-05-2004, 01:19 AM
Barringer don't go sayin that crap man. They just beat down the numero uno seed on their home turf man. Guyette should go that way we can save Meloan for game 3 on sunday if we win manana.

drewthejew
06-05-2004, 01:33 AM
But if you start Meloan tomorrow and we win, even if Guyette loses game three, we have Kolberg in game 4. If Guyette pitches poorly and we lose, then Meloan and Kolberg need to win, and then Guyette would have to pitch the decisive game. If we win tomorrow, we're in good shape, but if not...
Of course, if Meloan pitches and we lose, we're screwed, so i guess it evens out.

barringer97
06-05-2004, 01:36 AM
That was DrewtheJew...

I just said Kent St Sucks!

Then referenced the old OHIO song by Crosby, Stills, Nash, & Young song...

We are going to kick their ass.

Lopez said that we NEEDED to win game one because our depth sucks...This was a HUGE win...Lets hope we take down Kent St and UCI takes care of the Golden Domers...

I'm from Irvine, I want to take the Eaters down TWICE!

BEAR DOWN!

barringer97
06-05-2004, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by drewthejew
But if you start Meloan tomorrow and we win, even if Guyette loses game three, we have Kolberg in game 4. If Guyette pitches poorly and we lose, then Meloan and Kolberg need to win, and then Guyette would have to pitch the decisive game. If we win tomorrow, we're in good shape, but if not...
Of course, if Meloan pitches and we lose, we're screwed, so i guess it evens out.

What? You lost me...:)

drewthejew
06-05-2004, 11:39 AM
yeah, i lost myself too...
we need to win. period