PDA

View Full Version : Where is...

Auercat
06-06-2004, 05:20 PM
brianinphx???

Nice posts all year Scummie!

Bearing Down on The Scummies Watching The UA Advance in "ASU's Sport"

Auercat

PS Apologies to Morgan who is a class act, even if he did pick UCI to win the region. :)

Chris Bonney
06-06-2004, 05:21 PM
He won't show Harris, he is a little scummie bi*ch. Stewie and Morgan will eventually because they have sacks, brian doesn't.

stewbacka
06-06-2004, 09:07 PM
You guys do realize people do have lives? Should I have raced home early to post something on a saturday night? Could you at least maybe give it to monday? I don't have much respect for anyone who takes joy out of others loss. ASU grad or not. Kind of sad myself. There are a lot of good kids at about 48 schools who baseball careers are over. Not something you should be relishing in especially when your schools is one of the 16 celebrating.

BibbysTowelDude
06-06-2004, 09:46 PM
There not relishing in their defeat. They are releshing the fact that some douchebag wouldn't stop running his mouth.

stewbacka
06-06-2004, 10:22 PM
There are 3 other threads in this forum that suggest otherwise.

Chris Bonney
06-07-2004, 12:59 AM
Stewie we are just wondering where big brian is since all he did was talk smack about how great ASU was and how bad UA was. He has yet to pop his head in here, well at least he hasn't said anything. ASU lost (and I presume the campaign to fire Murph and maybe even Smith is underway correct?) and UA won their regional. I am anything but a sore loser or winner but when it comes to trash like brian, I will needle until the little biotch comes and owns up.

brianphx
06-08-2004, 04:01 PM
Welcome aboard band wagon fans. I have been out of town and unable to talk to you guys...

Glad to see people have missed me. Why is it that during the season no one posts? Why is it that before the last weeknd of the season only 43 posts had been made, and 56% of those were to my post about the umps blowing the game? Too bad we played Good job on beating those power teams of Notre Dame, Kent State, and UCI.

South Bend Regional:
Notre Dame - Big East Champ (#1 reg. season)
Kent State - MAC Champ (#2 Eastern Div. reg. season)
UCI - #4 Big West
UA - #5 Pac-10

Fullerton Regional:
ASU - #4 Pac-10
Fullerton - Big West Champ
Minnesota Big 10 Champ (#1 Big 10 reg. season)
Pepperdine - WCC Champ (#1 West Div. reg. season)

ASU choked, UA overperformed. Now I know what UA's basketball fans feel like, underperformance at tourny time is not much fun.

Chris Bonney
06-08-2004, 04:35 PM
I don't think your regional was that much tougher there brian. Pepperdine was a team that was two games under .500 for the entire season and finally showed their true colors by getting ass hammered twice by Fullerton. Fullerton is good but we took two of three from them earlier in the year and Minnesota had a good year but was not a very good overall team.

We had UCI, which overacheived a bit maybe, Kent State, a good solid mid major, and Notre Dame team that dominated the Big East and won 50 games. The regions were even if anything.

Welcome back though ya silly scummie bird. Hope you didn't waste time or money on Murph and the boys last weekend. Ouch if ya did.

Morgan
06-08-2004, 04:46 PM
Our region was tougher, but props to UA who got it done. I'm a Cali homer and picked UCI. I did post that UCI and Notre Dame were the weakest 1 and 2 seeds. Although there is an argument that ASU was the weakest #1, I still have reason to believe that is the case. I believe if ASU hosted the regional we would have advanced. Our biggest problem is the man calling the shots.

brianphx
06-08-2004, 06:26 PM
UCI finished 4th in their conference, 9 games behind Fullerton. Notre Dame's schedule looked like their football schedule (pathetic), Kent State is a "good solid" mid major.

I love how you put a spin on it. ASU's region: Fullerton - UA beat them twice, they can't be that good. Minnesota - a good year, but not a very good team. Pepperdine - two games under .500.

UA's region: Notre Dame - dominating. Kent State "good solid" mid major. UCI - maybe overachieved but most likely they are just a great team.

Congrats on advancing, but admit it.... UA had the easiest bracket of any Pac-10 team, and it was one of the easiest brackets in the nation. It ranked right up there with the Charlottesville, Coral Gables, and Athens regionals.

NewportCat
06-08-2004, 06:41 PM
brianphx

You Suck, your team sucks, and your the only loser who talks sh*t to other schools about College baseball. What next, Women's Cross Country????

brianphx
06-08-2004, 07:40 PM
Actually, look at the other schools that are traditionally good at baseball. All of them talk about their program. UA just hasn't been any good lately so you are not up to date on this issue. I can see why you are confused and will forgive you this time.

brianphx
06-08-2004, 08:05 PM
With the news that just came down, this conversation is over. Congrats on your moving on in baseball, but there are more important things than this in life. Very sorry to hear about your loss.

stewbacka
06-09-2004, 02:45 PM
These guys should call Brian - Johnny Sack. After all he was said no to have one and would not show up.