PDA

View Full Version : Super Regional Site Announcements

WilmasPimp
06-06-2004, 07:19 PM
Looks like we might have to wait until the SportsCenter following the CHiSox game:

(From ncaasports.com):

Super Regional Site Announcement

June 4, 2004

The eight super regional sites will be announced exclusively on ESPN SportsCenter on Sunday night, June 6 between 11 p.m. ET and 11:30 p.m. ET (8 p.m. PT to 8:30 p.m. PT).

The announcement may come as an actual segment within the first half hour of the 90 minute program or may appear on "bottom line." If all of the baseball regionals (June 4-6) are not yet complete (e.g. weather delays) then ESPN's SportsCenter will still announce the sites that are known.

ESPN, Inc. is the exclusive home of the NCAA Division I Baseball championship televising the selection show and up to 41 super regional and CWS games on ESPN, ESPN2 and ESPN College Grand Slam pay-per-view package.

Auercat
06-06-2004, 07:37 PM
says the Super Regional will be held at Blair Field in Long Beach.

No worries, the Cats in 3. :)

Bearing Down on A Weekend At The Beach

Auercat

GarH
06-06-2004, 07:39 PM
It would be fantastic if JL can pull it off! Whatever happens though Andy has the program headed back where it belongs.

Chris Bonney
06-06-2004, 08:17 PM
Damn Skippy Gar.

The official site story, which is now on our front page, also states that it will be at Blair in Long Beach. I don't know if JL even tried to get it but hey, it's all good. We have won 5 of our last 6 on the road so why stop now.

stewbacka
06-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Good luck. I did pick you guys but the thread is gone??????

Chris Bonney
06-07-2004, 12:56 AM
Yes you did pick UA Stewie...Sooooo, what do you think about the series with the Dirtbags?