PDA

View Full Version : Go

Class of 1990
06-16-2004, 10:26 PM
No one mentions them but they have hung around. Thats the kind of story MLB needs to float to get more fans in Milwaukee to go to their park.

I know one Brewer fan family. Humeries. I went to Sahuaro High School with Kurt. He wore a Brewer Hat once in awhile. I bet he is very happy up to now.

I think this is a great year for MLB.
________
Vaporizer Affiliates (http://vaporizeraffiliateprogram.com)

Chicat
06-17-2004, 10:32 AM
Every year in MLB seems to be just that much better than the last. Some people might ***** that the Yanks are still in first and have the best record in baseball so far, but even they are not without their problems (like the entire pitching staff being on the DL).

Some of the best stories in baseball this year have to be the Brewers sticking around, the way the Cubs are keeping it together with all of their injuries, Randy Johnson and Roger Clemens showing that life does not end at 40, the Reds displaying some life, the Devil Rays possibly finishing the first half of the season in third, Florida showing that last year was not a fluke, ARod's on-base streak, Carlos Zambrano as the second coming of Walter Johnson, Tom Glavine making a run at a Cy Young, the emergence of Ben Sheets, the incomparable Barry Bonds, Vladimir Guerrero, Scott Rolen, Pokey Reese, Mariano Rivera, Lyle Overbay, Ivan Rodriguez, Melvin Mora, Sean Casey, Jason Schmidt, Danny Graves, and the list goes on and on.

I love baseball!

MinorThreat22
06-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Sheet's is the new Beltran, Vlad, Vazquez, etc. Toiling in obscurity, but one of the best SP's in baseball.