PDA

View Full Version : Helluva Run Cats...

Chris Bonney
06-22-2004, 05:19 PM
For such a young team that struggled much of the year they played their asses off and in the end couldn't come up with the fundamental execution to get it done. Great Year with most of the talent coming back.

Next year is our Year!

Bear Down BatCats!!!

Crackem
06-22-2004, 05:26 PM
As sad as I am too see the season come to an end, it was a magnificant season that renewed my interest in the Arizona baseball program. I often frequented Sancet Field in my days at the U, frequently taking extended breaks from my job at the library to see part of the weekday action. Since graduating, it has been difficult to follow due to the lack of coverage since we were not making many postseason runs, except for a check of the Top 25 poll in Baseball Weekly/Sports Weekly. However, this team really got me back into Cat baseball. I will follow the Cats much closer now and look forward to the many bright days ahead.

Chris Bonney
06-22-2004, 05:28 PM
Next Year could be very special. Most of the guys come back and we get Rierson back as well as Meloan and we have some guys waiting and a good recruiting class, very good, and much of it will actually come to the U.

Lopez has em back, and back to stay.