PDA

View Full Version : Piazza is a homosexual

WilmasPimp
07-13-2004, 08:55 PM
The *** is telling the AL hitters what pitch is coming!

Chicat
07-13-2004, 09:01 PM
That would explain the reason why it's 6-0 in the first.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least bit.

Irish27
07-13-2004, 09:01 PM
The AL rules. It used to be the NL in the All-Star game but the AL has dominated in recent years.

ZONACAT
07-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Wow, he is definately tipping pitches..............they almost hit 5 HR that inning.....Hell Ichiro almost hit one out.

What a dick.

Chicat
07-13-2004, 09:12 PM
If this is true, and the National League loses, then the NL's representative in the World Series can thank him when they have to play the Yanks in game 7 in the Bronx Zoo. Piazza is a ****ing *** . . .

LegallyKenny
07-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Or Clemens hasn't thrown a good pitch yet. A few of those were right down the pipe. Even the fb he K'ed Rodriguez on was over the plate.

Chicat
07-13-2004, 09:30 PM
LK, you have to admit that if you had a beef against someone, that would be the easiest way of humiliating them on national television.

That being said, I don't think he was tipping pitches. Clemens always gets hyped for big games and overthrows in the first inning and his fastball flattens out. Starting the All-Star game in your hometown in what is probably your last season would get anyone overpumped. I really kind of feel sorry for the guy.

LegallyKenny
07-13-2004, 09:39 PM
It would be an easy way, except that it would get out really fast - no one is stupid enough to break baseball protocol like that.
And, Clemens really was throwing junk, not as hard as he's capable of, and not spotting his pitches at all - whether or not they were being tipped.