PDA

View Full Version : Nice time at Angels Stadium

stewbacka
07-19-2004, 12:01 AM
Though they need to lose the Monkey. Boy those umpries were inconsistent. How did Schilling not get tossed today and I have rarely seen Nomar get pissed like he did Friday.

Morgan
07-19-2004, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by stewbacka
Though they need to lose the Monkey. Boy those umpries were inconsistent. How did Schilling not get tossed today and I have rarely seen Nomar get pissed like he did Friday.

Ortiz was epic on Friday. The Umps were terrible both ways IMO. The guy was calling everything inside or outside, it didn't matter. The plate was huge on Friday.

stewbacka
07-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Rack him

Ortiz that guy guy can rake. So can Vlady too and boy he has a cannon like he and Jose Guillen. Hey what was up with Guillen friday night. Was he cheking out some 30 yarder in section 120 or something?

back to the clones
on hold for 56 minutes Clint in Bugaha

Morgan
07-19-2004, 03:35 AM
Originally posted by stewbacka
Rack him

Ortiz that guy guy can rake. So can Vlady too and boy he has a cannon like he and Jose Guillen. Hey what was up with Guillen friday night. Was he cheking out some 30 yarder in section 120 or something?

back to the clones
on hold for 56 minutes Clint in Bugaha

Hey Jim this is Clint in Bugaha.

(buzzer)

seriously though, Guillen was terrible in the field. I still have no idea what happened when the ball landed in short center and Kennedy didn't go after it until it was too late.

stewbacka
07-19-2004, 04:17 AM
Terrence in Sierra Madre

"That made all them pastie chowds happy."

Clones stop calling the Chowds fat.

I got an email here from Phil in Crapchester

"Ted Kennedy is a fat Drunk"

Clones stop saying all Chowds are fat pastie alcoholics.