PDA

View Full Version : Kobe calls Shaq out for paying off women

Morgan
09-29-2004, 02:23 PM
anybody have any opinions on this? Seems pretty ridiculous by Kobe to tell people about Shaq even if it is true. I wouldn't tell the guy anything.

Zona Dave
09-29-2004, 03:30 PM
If True, Atleast Shaq is smart enough to not have any allegations come out. Maybe KB should take notes..

Merkin
09-29-2004, 06:19 PM
Didn't Kobe offer to pay off the dingbat in Colorado if I read the transcripts right. Also, the $4M rock to Nessa, what would you call that?

budd1e_lee
09-30-2004, 03:23 AM
this further proves that Kobe is a terrible person and Shaq not wanting to play with him was quite warranted. I give much credit to Shaq for not taking Kobe's head off at some point last season, good luck avoiding it this year, I dont see Kobe coming down the lane when they play the Heat on x-mas day

Officer Craig
09-30-2004, 01:54 PM
`I'm not the one buying love.''

--Shaq

Auercat
09-30-2004, 06:57 PM
As a big Kobe fan and Shaq basher all I can say that Kobe should be ashamed if he actually said what was reported. WTF does Shaq have to with Kobe's troubles?

Bearing Down on Nobody Liking A Rat

Auercat

Bison79
10-01-2004, 12:36 PM
For what it's worth, but I didn't know they allowed pre-school children in the NBA. They really need to set a test up for testing the maturity level of the NBA players, then again, they wouldn't have an NBA if they did.

Kobe was silly for making that comment, but Shaq was just as boneheaded for responding.

Seriously, anyone else feel like they're watching a soap opera? What happens when the Heat play the Lakers? Are Shaq and Kobe gonna kick and scream and cry at each other then too? Or act like adults and play the game?

SnowCat
10-01-2004, 02:20 PM
Since noone has provided a link;

http://nydailynews.com/front/story/236950p-203436c.html

If I can find it, there's another article about Shaq filing for a restraining order against Kobe that would actually keep Kobe off the court in Miami/LA games. Unbelievable.

Edit: Tracked down the "source", and it's some B.S. someone came up with.

Bison79
10-01-2004, 02:38 PM
Tell me that ain't true. Cuz if it is, I've lost any shred of respect I've got for the mammoth of a man.

I mean seriously, what the f*** are these guys doing playing in the NBA when they're acting like pre-schoolers?

Seriously, man to man, in a fight, Shaq would probably win, although if Kobe broke his toe, he'd probably lose LOL

SnowCat
10-01-2004, 03:09 PM
Tell me that ain't true.

It ain't. But for the sake of humor, I'll post the B.S. thing anyway. Who knows, it may come true soon with those two clowns.

>>>Miami Heat star Shaquille O'Neal today reported his intention to file a restraining order against former teammate Kobe Bryant.

The order follows on the heels of Bryant's comments about O'Neal's past methods of silencing women by paying them.

"This is ********, man" O'Neal was reported as saying. "I'm tired of him always poking his nose into my personal life. This restraining order will help me deal with my own life instead of listening to him all the time."

"I swear, man, all I ever heard from that little twerp was how he's so much better than me."

When asked about whether or not the allegations are true, O'Neal responded by saying "The Big Godfather pleads the fifth."

A similar response was recieved when questioned about the order extending to the basketball court: "The Diesel needs to do what the Diesel needs to do. And the Diesel don't need to listen to Kobe anymore."

Lawyers state that this would prevent the two from ever playing on the same court. O'Neal refuses to comment on whether or not this was his intention, though he did express a measure of regret about not being able to block Kobe's first shot against him.

Bryant refused to comment on the order, instead muttering something that sounded something like "Fig weasel by bass."

O'Neal also stated that only no pieces of jewelry would lighten him up. "Maybe if he wants to send me an MVP trophy, we can see about lifting the restriction."

He made no secret, though, of his opinion that such an event is highly unlikely, bordering on impossible.<<<

Embrodak
10-17-2004, 01:48 PM
shaq and kobe are both douchebags.. come on guys, if I could literally fart on this topic I would.

PointGuardU03
10-17-2004, 06:25 PM
shaq and kobe are both douchebags.. come on guys, if I could literally fart on this topic I would.

Why raise a dead thread then?

GlobalCat
10-17-2004, 08:43 PM
Because some people feel compelled to post messages regardless if they have of value/humor/anything to add or not.

Ah crap, I did just that myself didn't I. ;)

Embrodak
10-18-2004, 12:03 AM
Why raise a dead thread then?

I don't take the time to see how long it's been since a post nor do I take the time to ponder whether or not a given amount of time might be considered ample time for death of said thread.

should I try harder now or should I just let you throw barbs for no other reason than you have a few extra laying around?

I'm cool with it either way.