PDA

View Full Version : Your take on Seattle vs. St Louis?

aaa
10-06-2004, 02:36 AM
I am going with the rams on this one, though I will be rooting for the 'hawks.

To me this is the best matchup of the week and we will finally be able to see if Seattle is for real.

THoughts on the game? THoughts on Seattle's legitimacy?

Chicat
10-06-2004, 11:56 AM
I'd take the Rams. I'm just not sold on the Seahawks legitimacy at this point . . .

ZONACAT
10-06-2004, 04:44 PM
Hawks are for real, take them....

aaa
10-06-2004, 06:02 PM
Hasselbeck will be the ultimate decider for me. Im stil puzzled that he looks as good as he does compared to two years ago.

If Hasselbeck plays smart and doesnt lose games and Alexander continues running strong the Hawks will be contenders. Their defense has been doing a nice job too.

killervibe
10-08-2004, 12:45 AM
Hawks by 10.

Look for the Hawks to be the first one to hang a loss on New England.

Embrodak
10-10-2004, 04:52 PM
the hawks are for real alright.. their D is very solid and alexander is a scoring machine.. I'm just not sold on their receivers, who seem to have a tendency to not catch.

Chicat
10-10-2004, 07:14 PM
Did anyone catch that incredible touchdown by Manumaleuna? Love to see the ex-Cats excel.

Rams are coming back.

ringoUofAcats
10-10-2004, 08:02 PM
Bull****. My hawks choked. Yes they are for real. They dominated that game up until there was 6 minutes left. Hawks to win the superbowl.

Chicat
10-10-2004, 09:25 PM
I'd take the Rams. I'm just not sold on the Seahawks legitimacy at this point . . .

My pick was correct, but I am now sold on the Hawks. They are for real.

The Rams are the same ol' mistake prone team from the past few years. I don't think they'll finish much above .500 this year.

aaa
10-10-2004, 10:18 PM
Manumaleuna's catch was awesome! The ball was thrown into triple coverage and floated inches above two sets of defenders hands, it mightve been tipped but the ball was placed perfectly into Brandons hands, breath taking.

Hawks are solid on D and with the running game. That alone should take them pretty far.