PDA

View Full Version : Week 6 Question

SoCalCat
10-13-2004, 01:36 PM
What are the chances of San Francisco winning at the NY Jets this weekend?

Chicat
10-13-2004, 01:43 PM
Not as bad as you'd think.

The Jets have been playing way above their heads so far this season and I think that San Francisco could sneak up on them. I don't think it's probable . . . but it's possible.

Zona Dave
10-13-2004, 05:04 PM
Everything is possible... Except this!! The 9'ers will be fortunate to win 2 more. They shoulda lost to Arizona and they will when they play @ Tempe. They picked up the D late, but Arizonas Offense shut it down too early.

This just in, 49'ers suck!!

aaa
10-13-2004, 06:17 PM
Agree with Dave.

the 49ers got their big win last week, it would be VERY susprising to see them pull off an upset after a big comeback.

Mustache Man
10-13-2004, 06:47 PM
Coming from someone who lives in the Bay Area, attends 49er home games, and watches every 49er away game on TV...they are flat-out AWFUL this year.

Don't be fooled by the 49ers' comeback win over the Cardinals last week...they were playing their typical brand of awful football for the first 50 minutes of that game, until Rattay went to some form of no-huddle versus the Cards' prevent D and was able to make an inordinate number of big plays.

The coaching is awful (Erickson is gawd-awful despite what you've read/heard...there's a reason for all the close losses every year since he's been here), the offensive line is in shambles, and what was a solid defense has been decimated by injuries. Our best pass rusher (Andre Carter) has been out since week 1, our secondary is a joke, and we just lost one of the 5 best linebackers in the game in Julian Peterson for the entire year.

I hate to say it, but pick against the 49ers every week this year, and you'll do well.

Class of 1990
10-14-2004, 12:24 AM
The Jets will not be overlooking the 49'ers thats for sure.

J - E - T - S Jets Jets Jets. I love that chant. Not a jets fans but its neat to hear that on T.V. Kinda sounds like a college feel at their games.
________
Mazda h platform specifications (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mazda_H_platform)

ZONACAT
10-15-2004, 02:51 PM
None to quite none.

azcat34
10-15-2004, 02:52 PM
Niner fan here. There is a ZERO percent chance the niners win this week.

An already terrible team has been ravaged by injuries. Now Julian Peterson is out for the year.

Pennington will throw at will against the 49ers d and the niners have nobody on offense. Rattay did well last week but there is no way he goes into New York and does the same thing.

I'd be shocked if the Niners even covered the 10 point spread let alone won the game.

S.O.