PDA

View Full Version : Did ya see the new video? (Warning Brawl Related)

Daryl Zero
11-23-2004, 10:29 AM
The new video I saw on ESPN news last night showed the fan that Artest attacked was not the person who threw beer on him. Actually, it was the guy in the white cap who grabbed Artest to first keep him off the guy and then to hit him from behind is the dude.

JMarkJohns
11-23-2004, 01:24 PM
I think (and when I say I think, it's only to sound smug) that this was covered in the "Brawl ends Pacers-Pistons game" thread...if not that one, then another, but thanks for the 'fo.

Jason Scheer
11-24-2004, 06:47 AM
Did you see that guy on GMA. What an idiot. "The cup was thrown in the vicinity of where I was..." ESPN plays the tape and it is obvious that he is the one throwing the cup. "Artest was kicking me from behind in the shins so I got mad" If this is the guys argument then he's not getting much.

Daryl Zero
11-24-2004, 08:10 AM
Ah, I see that the lawsuits have already been filed. Being a lawyer, I am proud of the fact that my brethren didn't let a week go by before filing those papers. We wouldn't want to miss a second of the free publicity out there. Gee, a knock on the head has got to be worth 6 figures or so. :flush

azdoubledown
11-24-2004, 04:42 PM
"um, the cup came from the general vicinity area of my hand"
"I got angry (angry = sucker punching player from behind"

John Green is a lying sack of chit, and now the entire nation knows!! Lock his azz up!

Ron Artest is also a scumbag whacko. This guy has the gall to turn an apology into an opportunity to whore his p.o.s. act from his p.o.s. label Tru Warier (I guess spelling like a kindergartner gives you street cred). Please Artest, give up basketball and run your label - then we will never have to hear from you again.