PDA

View Full Version : UA Alumni Phx Sun Tix Special

GlobalCat
12-02-2004, 05:07 PM
The UA Alumni Association is pleased to offer TWO great opportunities to watch the Phoenix Suns play the Golden State Warriors on Tuesday, December 7, 2004 at America West Arena. The DEADLINE for orders is Monday, December 6, so act quickly if you are interested. Tickets subject to availability.
The Phoenix Suns have extended special ticket pricing to all members of the Wildcat Family: UA alumni, family, and friends for Tuesday, December 7, 2004.

1. Special VIP Phoenix Suns Speaker Package to meet Sun's new Vice Chair and Managing Partner Robert Sarver on December 7.

A special VIP Phoenix Suns Speaker Package is available to meet and hear UA graduate Robert Sarver speak about his entrepreneurial expertise and spirit that he brings to the Phoenix Suns as the franchise's new vice chairman and managing partner. Robert is a 1982 graduate of the Eller College of Management and received the Alumni Achievement Award in 2001.

Tickets include the special pre-game speaker presentation on the America West Arena Practice Court at 6 p.m., a Platinum Club game ticket, and access to both the Club and the new 'B Lounge' area.

Regular price: $125
Special price for UA alumni: $110

2. Discounted Game Tickets Only for December 7

Special ticket prices (game ticket only) have been extended as follows:

Regular price for lower level tickets: $70
Special price for UA alumni: $40

Regular price for 200 level tickets: $40
Special price for UA alumni: $20

Each ticket holder will receive a full-sized Phoenix Suns basketball. ($15 value)

Information on how to reserve for the options described above and how to pick up tickets can be found by linking to the form at:

http://www.uagrad.org/phx_uaha/PhoenixSuns1204.pdf

For questions about either option, please contact Marivi Cuartin at mcuartin@suns.com or (602)-379-7846. Seats are very subject to availability, so don't delay!

http://www.uagrad.org/phx_uaha/PhoenixSuns1204.pdf

JMarkJohns
12-03-2004, 05:11 AM
What??? Who in the world would want to watch the Suns...

Oh, that's right, ME!!!

I haven't seen a game since my uncle got rid of his skybox after retiring...It's been since Kidd and Googs...gee, it's been too long :(