PDA

View Full Version : Aint Karma a Bit**

Jason Scheer
12-12-2004, 12:23 PM
T. J. Simers in the LA Times on what really upset Karl Malone: On Nov. 23, the night the Lakers played the Bucks at Staples Center, Vanessa was talking on the phone to Malone's wife, Kaye. Kaye gave Vanessa her husband's cellphone number, and Vanessa called Malone, who was sitting at courtside, and invited Malone's child to join her. Malone, wearing cowboy boots and a hat, eventually took the child to Vanessa. Malone hugged Vanessa, and then Vanessa asked as Manley recounts this part of the story "Hey, cowboy, what are you hunting?" "She said it twice," Manley said, "and Karl answered the second time, 'I'm hunting for little Mexican girls.' " After the game Vanessa told Bryant that Malone had come on to her, and said several inappropriate things. She also told Bryant that she had called Malone's wife and asked Kaye to get her husband away from her. Bryant called Malone on his cellphone after the game, and Bryant laid into Malone. Bryant said Malone didn't have much to say in return and didn't deny anything.

JMarkJohns
12-12-2004, 12:48 PM
If this story is true, than Vanessa needs to be slapped, as she was both mocking and maybe even making innuendo with Malone, "Hey Cowboy"???

I don't like Malone, but he's always seemed like a decent fellow off the court, so I doubt that he meant anything by what he was saying. Afterall, it was Vanessa that called him first...

Morgan
12-13-2004, 04:49 AM
being a Laker fan sucks right now. Kobe is a jerk and his wife has a bigger say in who is on the team then the GM. I hope Kobe gets injured next season and the Lakers go to the Lottery and get the big High School kid who is a Center. That is their only hope. Greg Odom or something. That or Amare comes over in a year.

JMarkJohns
12-13-2004, 04:53 AM
...That or Amare comes over in a year.

Hold yer tongue...

SnowCat
12-13-2004, 04:56 AM
How about this???

Kobe pulls a Rodman/Malone/Leno, goes on WWE in a tag team match. Shaq/Malone take the court agaist Kobe/Kobe's new *****, and Shaq pummels the mouthy little weenie into a Grant Hill- like semi NBA existence?

JMarkJohns
12-13-2004, 04:57 AM
I'm content with LA the way it is now :wink2: lol

HiCat
12-13-2004, 09:31 AM
The story is suspect in light of the timing Kobe's remarks to the radio station. Malone's character has never been in question. He's a Hard competitor and tough, but hitting on Kobe's wife, I doubt it. The focus should be on perception of Kobe's wife, with Kobe now the "Prince" of LA is she now the "Princess" of the Lakers. She looks like a modern day Yoko Ono...

Before Malone went to LA I thought he was a dirty player on the court. But He was one of the first to support Kobe through his Colorado ordeal.