PDA

View Full Version : GoAZCats Fantasy Football Champion

Chicat
12-28-2004, 11:12 AM
Congrats Crackem . . . my team just failed to show up this week. :(

Savor it, buddy, because it only lasts a year.

Crackem
12-28-2004, 01:10 PM
Thanks Chi, and congrats to you on your success this year. I was worried when T.O. went down but Boldin and Driver picked up the slack for me in the big game. This was one of the better free leagues I've seen because a lot of people stayed active throughout the year.

And I have no intention of letting someone else claim the championship next year :tongue:

Chicat
12-28-2004, 01:17 PM
I have to throw out double congrats to you because not only did you win our league, but you beat a team that had won 9 straight going into that game.

What killed me was Drew Bennett only getting me 1 point after averaging 15 points over the previous three games. I was really counting on him coming up big and he just didn't.

I owe all of my success to McGahee and Culpepper. I just rode the two of them to the championship game, and in truth I probably didn't belong there with the team I started out with. It was a fun league, that's for sure. I'm looking forward to next year when I guarantee another championship game appearance for the Wrigley Dogs. :D

budd1e_lee
12-28-2004, 07:53 PM
I have to throw out double congrats to you because not only did you win our league, but you beat a team that had won 9 straight going into that game.

What killed me was Drew Bennett only getting me 1 point after averaging 15 points over the previous three games. I was really counting on him coming up big and he just didn't.

I owe all of my success to McGahee and Culpepper. I just rode the two of them to the championship game, and in truth I probably didn't belong there with the team I started out with. It was a fun league, that's for sure. I'm looking forward to next year when I guarantee another championship game appearance for the Wrigley Dogs. :D

haha bennett killed my team too, well him and todd heap, and clinton portis, and well the list goes on... at least bennett didnt get neg points like his QB did