PDA

View Full Version : Bruschi back in hospital, released Wed evening

ajzlakers1
03-17-2005, 02:51 AM
No one else had posted this so I figured I say something about it. Sorry I don't have a link, but I saw it one Sportcenter so you can probably get a story on ESPN.com. Basically, they have found a small hole in his heart and that may be related to the stroke he had recently. He will be having surgery soon. No speculation has been made yet as to his playing future.

JMarkJohns
03-17-2005, 04:25 AM
No one else had posted this so I figured I say something about it. Sorry I don't have a link, but I saw it one Sportcenter so you can probably get a story on ESPN.com. Basically, they have found a small hole in his heart and that may be related to the stroke he had recently. He will be having surgery soon. No speculation has been made yet as to his playing future.

Here's a link to some good info... :wink2: (http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=28569)

ajzlakers1
03-17-2005, 12:25 PM
Now why wouldn't it be on the NFL board? I guess cause he went to Zona.

Anyway, thanks, Jmark. I figured that story would've already been on here somewhere.

JMarkJohns
03-17-2005, 03:05 PM
No prollem...

I did the same thing earlier when news of his stroke first broke and accidentally clicked on the Stoops board and saw that there was already two or three threads on the subject.