PDA

View Full Version : Just wait a couple more years, we will be

Azgirl
11-04-2002, 12:31 PM
in the upper half of the PAC 10. Our freshmen and sophmores are getting a lot of experience. I know we all have heard that before, but really, I believe we will see a very good football team in the future.

PEACE!!!!

BAKHOME
11-07-2002, 10:54 AM
I only can hope I don't get egg on my face, I've been defending this team to the grave. I really feel the same way, that our young guys are getting valuable experience and it will pay dividends in the end. Lets hope !

CatEye
11-07-2002, 11:28 AM
If we can continue to improve our recruiting, we should be poised to make a strong move towards the top of the Pac-10 in the next couple of years.

I'm hoping that once Mackovic gets the type of players he needs for his system, we will see a program that is capable of making things happen, a program on the rise.
CatEye

HairyBalz
11-10-2002, 08:30 AM
is this some new kind of progress? Face it, Mack is an AD, an administrator, a paper pusher...not a coach. He's a suit...empty that is.

RubenD
11-10-2002, 05:25 PM
but I'm going to have an "I'll believe when I see it" attitude. We aren't just losing games. WE ARE GETTING CRUSHED.

I hope Mac turns it around. I like it when the games are televised. I've been able to watch only 3 games so far this year.

BlueMikey
11-10-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by RubenD
but I'm going to have an "I'll believe when I see it" attitude. We aren't just losing games. WE ARE GETTING CRUSHED.

And a few years ago, teams were crushing Washington State and calling for the head of their coach. No one is complaining now that they're headed to the Rose Bowl.