PDA

View Full Version : Immel

Morgan
04-22-2005, 05:36 PM
your boy A-Rodg is sliding on most draft boards. If Tennessee doesn't take him he will be a mid first round pick. The idiots (Merril Hoge) on ESPN are questing his ability to throw downfield. Merril said he competed a bunch of six yard passes this year.

Personally, I think that these guys are idiots and Rodgers had a great season up until his deep threat in Chase Liman got hurt and then his #1 guy MacArthur got hurt.

Another thing that Hoge said that got me heated was that Mike Williams was a solid #2 receiver at USC to Keary Colbert and should be picked in the same area as Colbert...3rd round.

Ziggiles
04-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Hodge is an idiot. I'm taking Rodgers with the first pick if i'm the niners, first he comes into camp on time, secondly he played against real competition in a real offense. Hodge had the nerve to say that he played in a gimmick offense! Gimmick offense is what Smith played in and Hodge has him as a better prospect, it does not make any sense to me at all.

ZONACAT
04-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Rumors have it that he will fall all the way to Green Bay....

Ziggiles
04-22-2005, 06:40 PM
Terrible, the 49ers need to move off the first pick, trade to cleveland and get a few more picks or another second rounder, pick Rodgers and get away from the Alex Smith hype machine.

ZONACAT
04-22-2005, 06:45 PM
I'm personally not a big fan of either of them, I think Campbell will be the best QB out of this class.

BibbysTowelDude
04-23-2005, 01:26 AM
While I dont like the argument that he threw a bunch of short passes, i do buy the argument that he doesnt throw many NFL Passes... Alex Smith is clearly the better pro prospect... I like Campbell,Frye,Smith and Walter to have better NFL Careers..

Jason Scheer
04-23-2005, 01:33 AM
Campbell was made good by Borges and the fact that he had two top 5 picks on his team. I think Smith will be a solid QB as will Rodgers but like I said on another thread-where the hell is the love for Lefors?

BibbysTowelDude
04-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Im a huge LeFors fan but he doesnt have an NFL Arm, and he is really slender...

Morgan
04-23-2005, 02:46 PM
Lefors is 6' nothing and doesn't have the arm. He is a 5th/6th round pick. He could be at best a Jeff Garcia type guy.

Jason Scheer
04-23-2005, 02:51 PM
His arms a lot stronger than people giove hi credit for, hes accurate, and plays smart

BibbysTowelDude
04-23-2005, 03:07 PM
No its not.. His arm is probably weaker than Tom Brady's was coming out of college...

Jason Scheer
04-23-2005, 03:09 PM
I've seen him throw down field plenty and the scouts that see him say that his only real weakness is his size...either way I'd rank him as my third QB

BibbysTowelDude
04-23-2005, 03:14 PM
Id rank Alex Smith,Aaron Rodgers,Andre Walter,Jason Campbell,Kyle Orton,Charlie Frye,David Greene,Adrian McPherson,Dan Orlovsky,Derek Anderson,Ryan Fitzpatrick and probably Gino Guidugli ahead of LeFors...

Jason Scheer
04-23-2005, 03:29 PM
The fact that you have Derek Anderson ahead of anybody is ridiculous. The guy manufactures interceptions while Lefors completed 73 percent of his passes, Kyle Orton is solid but proved toward the end of the season that when taken out of the system he wasnt outstanding, Greene does not have a strong arm either but he does play smart, McPherson has the possibility of being a beast, and Frye is extremely overrated seeing how he can't throw a strong ball at all and when you watch him seems like an average QB, Orlovsky is slow and didnt do well at the Senior Bowl, Fitzpatrick is interesting but teams could be scared off by the fact that he was a DII QB

ZONACAT
04-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Rumors have it that he will fall all the way to Green Bay....

Told Ya.... :D

spartuna
04-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Told Ya.... :D
you are the new "SWAMI"! :smokin: