PDA

View Full Version : Titan Announcer-ASU "nothing special"

SCCat
06-13-2005, 04:48 PM
From 06.06.05 (thread link below)

The (Titan) announcer said that ASU was nothing special (even though he hasn't seen ASU play), so that Titan fans generally thought that if they could win this game against a good team (Arizona), they would breeze by ASU.

I HAVE seen them play, and the announcer was right.

Ahahaha. Nice to know with his ridiculous comments ("I haven't seen them play, but they don't seem like anything special...") and overconfident attitute he at least represents his fan base's feelings accurately.

It's a good thing ASU is so lightly regarded and such a bad team. Otherwise you Titan fans would've REALLY got your asses handed to you.

Any comment on this Titan?

And as much as I hate to say it, nice win ASU.

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=32151&page=1&pp=15

KrazyCatFan
06-13-2005, 05:14 PM
i will not hide the fact i hate asu. but hearing these pompous asses talk out their pompus ass i am highly glad asu handed them their ass. it would have been a 2 game sweep if not for the mental error

WildcatPaulG
06-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Come on, fellas. Did you hear these announcers? The definition of small-market, low-budget radio production at its finest. Their commercials sounded like sh*t, they sounded like sh*t, so just consider the source and realize that these two clowns don't what they're talking about.

Jason Scheer
06-13-2005, 06:26 PM
Guys would you describe ASU has a good team or great team going into the series the way that UA destroyed them? It really isnt a far fetched thing for a casual fan to believe what they believed

SCCat
06-13-2005, 06:39 PM
Guys would you describe ASU has a good team or great team going into the series the way that UA destroyed them? It really isnt a far fetched thing for a casual fan to believe what they believed

I would've described ASU as the next team we need to focus on a defeat as they certainly have done some things well to get to where they currently are in the tournament. I would likely not have mused about how we are going to "breeze" by them.

And if I did muse about how we were going to breeze by them and then proceeded to be beaten by them, I would certainly expect to be called out on my overconfidence.

Morgan
06-14-2005, 02:19 AM
Come on, fellas. Did you hear these announcers? The definition of small-market, low-budget radio production at its finest. Their commercials sounded like sh*t, they sounded like sh*t, so just consider the source and realize that these two clowns don't what they're talking about.

I couldn't even find the games on radio and I live in Orange County. In fact, I was out on a boat on Sunday and was pissed that I couldn't find a Fullerton station that carried the game.

SunDevilScott
06-14-2005, 11:24 AM
From 06.06.05 (thread link below)

It's a good thing ASU is so lightly regarded and such a bad team. Otherwise you Titan fans would've REALLY got your asses handed to you.

Any comment on this Titan?

And as much as I hate to say it, nice win ASU.

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=32151&page=1&pp=15

Absolutelly clasic post!!
:roll: