PDA

View Full Version : Bill Self Site........

Feral Feline
11-02-2005, 01:32 AM
I personally don't have a problem with Bill Self, just his maul ball style of play, but apparently there are some out there that are not signing up for his fan club........... http://www.billselfsucks.com
Pretty funny, though......

toadius
11-02-2005, 02:24 AM
his "maul ball" style was how he utilized a team of thugs left by Lon Kruger. You will see his style this year and forward, but you can tell from his recruiting that he's not going after the maul ball kind of players...

The site is mildly amusing, started by a bitter Illannoy fan...

KansasIsWright
11-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Wow! can you imagine how much of a loser you have to be to create a web page making a mockery of Bill Self? Disgusting, utterly disgusting, there are some real interesting people out there, apparently that guy must have a lot of free time on his hands.

Well to each his own I presume.

1139Fremont
11-02-2005, 03:30 AM
players and to coach the team down the stretch may warrent some comment, but this seems a bit much. On the other hand, if he repeats the total collapse he demonstrated the last quarter of last season, I expect there will be a hoard of KU faithful contributing heavily to the site.

edgewood4
11-02-2005, 10:07 AM
That site is nothing compared to the glory of www.brucewooden.com . This site is absolutely hillarious.... The Bill Self site is a weak attempt to do something like this.