PDA

View Full Version : UCLA's injuries continue to swell

11Banners
11-02-2005, 05:15 AM
Farmar strained his groin and will be missing Friday's game, and Afflalo just hurt himself as well and will probably miss the game. That means Farmar, Afflalo, Shipp, Fey, and Aboya will not be playing on Friday. We start a lineup of Frosh Collison, Frosh Roll, Sr Bozeman, Frosh Luc, and Sr Hollins. This is not exactly the lineup I expected to see for the first exhibition game.

budd1e_lee
11-02-2005, 05:20 AM
Thats not good news, hopefully for you guys those dont become nagging injuries as they get back on the floor.

scumdevils86
11-02-2005, 05:39 AM
yeah definitely not, as a closet ucla fan scime beirth i hope they can get ofver this hupmp by preseaaon nit time. arent you up aaginst duke/? oh yes i am dRUNK only case i have to be before the wekened. midterms and such iwll not allowe weekend druking so i must get rdunk on a tuesday nighth! h **** i fee lik **** hnow hahah. welll. rolling rok is goo. but i hope shipp and affalo and farmar and fewy get back into the sweing. we need good competiont in the pac. shi**t.

catgrad97
11-02-2005, 11:48 AM
Farmar strained his groin and will be missing Friday's game, and Afflalo just hurt himself as well and will probably miss the game. That means Farmar, Afflalo, Shipp, Fey, and Aboya will not be playing on Friday. We start a lineup of Frosh Collison, Frosh Roll, Sr Bozeman, Frosh Luc, and Sr Hollins. This is not exactly the lineup I expected to see for the first exhibition game.

At least you can see what your touted incoming recruits can do as a unit, starting against actual competitition Banners. And in a meaningless exhibition to boot.

I wish more coaches would start a second half in at least one of their exhibition games with their freshmen, so everyone could get a better read of team depth. Provided the injuries to your starters don't persist, Banners, this game should be of great service to coaches and fans alike.