PDA

View Full Version : Ill be a man and call you out Bills Carnage

KrazyCatFan
11-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Lets do it like Chicat did with the UCLA fans. Wager is, UA wins I pick what your signature says for a month. ASU wins you pick what my sig says.

Nothing derogatory to the other person. But you can pick anything you want my sig to say regarding UA or ASU and vice versa.

Bet?

BillsCarnage
11-22-2005, 04:35 PM
Sure, It's a bet. I already have plenty of lunches on the line.

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 05:07 PM
Lets do it like Chicat did with the UCLA fans.

Was it Chi?

Bills, just a tip... even though you've already accepted the bet... Rival schools are currently 0-2 against Arizona posters to my knowledge. First one was Wolfman... second one was the UCLA fans...

BillsCarnage
11-22-2005, 05:30 PM
be gone spud boy

http://www2.bc.edu/~gallaugh/baby/pics2/spudboy.jpg

Chicat
11-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Was it Chi?
Twasn't I . . .

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 05:35 PM
be gone spud boy

Me = Wildcat fan.
You = Not so much.

In other words, I don't have to go anywhere. Keep it up though. You're getting real close to pushing this issue to a place it doesn't need to go.

BillsCarnage
11-22-2005, 05:39 PM
Me = Wildcat fan.
You = Not so much.

Whoever said i was a Kit fan???

In other words, I don't have to go anywhere. Keep it up though. You're getting real close to pushing this issue to a place it doesn't need to go.

Paul = http://www.freespeech.com/images/uploads/crying_baby.jpg

biz cat
11-22-2005, 05:40 PM
Now Bill gone and done it. Called WPG out. Good luck with that buddy.

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Bills, I know that you're not like other kids. Whatever your dad did to you... look... there are people that help with these kinds of traumas. The process to recovery is long and hard, but I do believe... with enough time... you can let some of your anger go. Your dad was not right in the head and we're not judging you for what he did. Hell... he married his sister for crying out loud... the byproduct of that marriage sits here today and stares us all in the face... but we're not mad at you. We realize that some circumstances are just beyond your control.

Or maybe you like the way you live... dancing around in your great aunt's underwear, pouring honey on your... arms... and having your dog lick it off... Hey! Whatever you know... gets the motor going in the morning... it's your business.

But please... for the love of God... leave your cousin out of it. He's only 13 for crying out loud.

BillsCarnage
11-22-2005, 05:47 PM
Spud boy - is that potato talk for us being pals?

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Quick question... What's worse?

The fact that this is Bills favorite song: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/clipserve/B000000WHJ001002/0/103-2639933-0317409

Or the fact that he thinks about his aunt when listening to it?

BillsCarnage
11-22-2005, 05:49 PM
Are you trying to be witty or just a motard?

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 05:52 PM
Are you trying to be witty or just a motard?

:roll: Just like I thought. I'll go to any lengths to insult you, but you keep with the same three insults constantly. Motards, UofEh, and Kits. That's it. That's your arsenal.

Enjoy, Bills. You just played yourself once again. Ciao! :D

EDIT: PS- What's REALLY worse? 27 years of futility or 66 years of futility? I know you're an ASU fan and math is a little bit tough for you... like Jake Plummer said... but this should be easy enough to get.

BillsCarnage
11-22-2005, 05:54 PM
Because that's all i need when tormenting you spud boy

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Because that's all i need when tormenting you spud boy

:roll: I forgot that insult. Make it four.

And you're not the one that torments me. Your mother and father are tormenting me more than anyone. They had to be the stupidest mutha f*ckas to think anything positive would come out of a relationship where they kept it "all in the family." 14 years later, young Bills discovered computers and has been flaming Arizona fans ever since.

It must have really chapped your ass, when kids like O'Doyel from Billy Madison put cow manure in your locker as a prank. Not the act of it happening, but the fact that it actually improved your smell must have really gotten under your skin.

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 06:08 PM
http://www.lvrj.com/lvrj_home/1998/Jun-24-Wed-1998/photos/lane.jpg
That's it. I'm calling it. TKO.

Bucktown
11-22-2005, 06:12 PM
You can't call your own fight...

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 06:14 PM
Then someone else should. Because the same four insults over and over isn't going to win you anything. Except maybe a date with your grandmother. I guess he's looking forward to it.

Chicat
11-22-2005, 06:20 PM
This has to be the worst trash talk thread in the history of GoAZCats.

On one side you have the play on words/name calling, and on the other you have the incest/gay sex insinuations.

Next I'm sure we'll have the proverbial chair throw of the smack talk smackdown . . . the grammar lesson. :rolleyes:

WildcatPaulG
11-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Next I'm sure we'll have the proverbial chair throw of the smack talk smackdown . . . the grammar lesson.

I don't plan on pulling that out. Since I'm the only one qualified to do such, it's a moot point.

T-Bone
11-25-2005, 07:54 PM
Well KCF, I don't think you'll have to worry about editing your signature now.

BillsCarnage
11-27-2005, 01:11 AM
Well KCF, I don't think you'll have to worry about editing your signature now.

Oh yes he will.. It's coming and it'll be a doozy. I have 300 characters to use up :)

KrazyCatFan
11-27-2005, 03:21 PM
*sigh*
may the lord, lute, mike and all my fellow UA fans forgive me. No one can say im not a man of my word. Not matter how much of an assclown my word was given to, is

GlobalCat
11-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Speaking of bets, did the UCLA fans ever accept their loss?

I don't think they did! Never trust a Ruin!

BillsCarnage
11-27-2005, 04:08 PM
Good man.

respekt earned.

BillsCarnage
11-27-2005, 04:10 PM
BTW, had U of A won and the smack talk gone the other way would those posters have been banned? I doubt it.

ghostwhitehorse
11-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Fugly sig KCF. . . good to you are a man of your word but, man. . . if this a arguement against gambling then there isn't one. Also shows how limited (and how much of a narsissist) ol' Frill is though.

KrazyCatFan
11-27-2005, 04:19 PM
If the UA won there would not have been 4 threads stared nor any hi jacked threads to just flame.

Please keep in my my sig does not express my own personal beliefs and i still feel the arch rivals forum is too good for this guy. I am paying off my bet and dec 27th cant come any slower

ASUHATER!
11-27-2005, 04:37 PM
bills if we had won, why would we ban people from our own board for smack talking asu? it happened last year. and i guarantee you non of the regular posters that you piss of on here would go to the assu boards and say "hahahahaha take your beating ladies"

PerpEph
11-27-2005, 05:10 PM
BTW, had U of A won and the smack talk gone the other way would those posters have been banned? I doubt it.

This is a U of A board, you ****ing moron.

What is so damned hard to understand about that?

Well, given your ASU education, I guess it is difficult to understand simple concepts.

T-Bone
11-27-2005, 05:18 PM
This is a U of A board, you ****ing moron.

What is so damned hard to understand about that?

Well, given your ASU education, I guess it is difficult to understand simple concepts.

Almost the exact post I was going to make. Why was this clown allowed back anyway?