PDA

View Full Version : Nothing has changed

Quencher
11-17-2002, 03:07 AM
The win at Cal doesn't help recruiting. Doesn't ensure that Mack will allow the trainers to do their job properly, doesn't offer job security to any of the assistants, and doesn't mean anything lasting or meaningful has changed between Mack and the players.

Mack still needs to go, for his previous actions and his record, if nothing else.

I would rather loose to ASU than have Mack here next year.

UAFB
11-17-2002, 02:08 PM
I disagree. This places mack in a good position recruiting wise vs. what was going on before...

I personally believe one win is better then a shutout season (0-8? thank god we dont have to deal with that...)

The fact that this win comes directly after mackovich's call may mean nothing in reality, but to recruits it sure looks good. But personally I do believe it means something.. The players have made peace with coach mack, and now we are reaping the benefits... WE BEAT A VERY GOOD CAL TEAM!

prediction : WE WILL BEAT A GOOD ASU TEAM!

Auercat
11-17-2002, 07:54 PM
How could you ever hope to lose to ASU Wineknow-Quencher? The Mackovic situation will work itself out one way or another (it's something we all here have no control over), and wishing a loss to the scummies will not do anything in that regards. Rant about Mack, Livengood, the players, Likins or anybody you want, because as a fan you have that right. But think about what you're saying before you make inane comments about WANTING to lose to ASU. We as UA fans never want to lose to ASU in any sport under any circumstances. Period. Are you with us Wineknow. or are you what WMU claims you are? Just wondering!

Bearing Down on What A True UA Fan Does

Auercat

timmy1973
11-18-2002, 04:49 AM
the sky is falling, the sky is falling, the sky is falling.

this is another of the 20+ threads telling of the Wildcats demise because they forgot to fire Mack.

Qwencher is the new leader and spokesman for the Mackinstas!

I was hoping to find some interesting comments on the board about the football team, I guess I can read anti-mack propoganda for the next year.

great :(