PDA

View Full Version : The idiots over at Cactus Ranch.

PerpEph
11-30-2005, 12:40 AM
M-G Devil is some old bastard who posts over there who is as biased and stupid as any Devil fan you would ever want to hear from. He made some post over there about our 2006 schedule, calling it "desperation" scheduling because we have scheduled Stephen F. Austin.

Please. ASU's non-conference schedule next year includes New Mexico State at home. It is arguable whether that team is any better than Stephen F. Austin, considering they didn't win a game last year. Of course, ASU already has one extremely embarassing loss to N.M. State, so who knows what might happen.

On top of that, we play at LSU and BYU (likely) at home. I'd trade that for Nevada at home and at Colorado (their schedule) any day of the week. Desperation scheduling my ass. The schedules are comparable, to say the least. In fact, theirs is likely easier.

Take off the maroon and gold glasses, old man.

http://www.cactusranch.com/devils/mainmessages/89404.html

bhanson
11-30-2005, 12:49 AM
Isn't Idiots and Cactus Ranch redundant? :confused:

T-Bone
11-30-2005, 02:13 AM
Our non-conference schedule next year is definitely easier than this year but hearing crap from a fan whose team played Temple this year, in what was supposed to be their pinnacle season, is kind of weak.

Embrodak
12-03-2005, 03:18 PM
is ASU playing a perennial top 5 team in possibly the loudest stadium in the country next year too or did I miss something?