PDA

View Full Version : Who Is???

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 05:44 PM
OK a couple of us made peace with DW99 just until U OF A VS ASCF(ARIZONA STATE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY) play then the gloves come off. who is this brianphx jacka$$ and do we got to OJ on that a$$

azcat49
01-06-2006, 05:57 PM
he just hasn't realized that most of AZ and certainly Phoenix and Scottsdale is run by educated Wildcats. Not to mention the Suns, Angels etc are owned by successful Wildcats. Let him tell his stories, like most SunDevils they are one dimensional and delusional

Bucktown
01-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Does Colangelo still own the Suns? Cause he's a University of Illinois alum.

budd1e_lee
01-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Does Colangelo still own the Suns? Cause he's a University of Illinois alum.
I believe the guy's name is Sarver.

T-Bone
01-06-2006, 06:09 PM
Yeah, Sarver bought the Suns from Colangelo.

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 06:14 PM
Yeah, Sarver bought the Suns from Colangelo.

Yeah he did. isnt it funny that we have three owners of three sports teams from three different sports, all from tucson, ALL U OF A GRADS..... how many are from phx?or better yet how many went to Tempe Normal??? ANSWER IS 0

Jason Scheer
01-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Can we keep these in the arch rivals forum..

brianphx
01-06-2006, 07:04 PM
OK a couple of us made peace with DW99 just until U OF A VS ASCF(ARIZONA STATE CORRECTIONAL FACILITY) play then the gloves come off. who is this brianphx jacka$$ and do we got to OJ on that a$$

Boy... think I hit a nerve here. A bit sensitive are we? Why is that?

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Boy... think I hit a nerve here. A bit sensitive are we? Why is that?

IT ISNT MY FAULT YOUR MAMA IS A MAN.....

brianphx
01-06-2006, 07:08 PM
IT ISNT MY FAULT YOUR MAMA IS A MAN.....

Yep... definitely hit a nerve.

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:09 PM
Can we keep these in the arch rivals forum..

Move it there dude, because me and scum boy might be doing this a while........

Jason Scheer
01-06-2006, 07:10 PM
I don't have that power but if you are going to start a thread that you know is going to be like this just start it in the AR

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:10 PM
Yep... definitely hit a nerve.

Hit a nerve?? scummie you couldnt hit a hooker on van buren.....

brianphx
01-06-2006, 07:12 PM

What the heck is that supposed to mean? You are the one making crazy statements, so I assumed I must have "hit a nerve," otherwise rational people don't act that way.

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:12 PM
I don't have that power but if you are going to start a thread that you know is going to be like this just start it in the AR

it was a general question and since this simple b@stard is running his mouth here i asked in here.... it isnt a big deal man... chill...WOOOOOOOSSSSSAAAA..breathe.

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:16 PM
What the heck is that supposed to mean? You are the one making crazy statements, so I assumed I must have "hit a nerve," otherwise rational people don't act that way.

ok lets break this down for the great unwashed or 40 year old basement dwellers

HIT- TO HAVE HAD RELATIONSHIPS WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX....

SENTENCE

"I HIT THAT"

rational???? I am very rational there scummie, i just dont have a lot of toleration for dumbsh!t...

brianphx=dumbsh!t

illcat
01-06-2006, 07:18 PM

Now banana boy is going to ask how to get to Van Buren.

brianphx
01-06-2006, 07:18 PM
"who is this brianphx jacka$$ and do we got to OJ on that a$$"

So this is what passes as rational in Tucson huh?

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:26 PM
"who is this brianphx jacka$$ and do we got to OJ on that a$$"

So this is what passes as rational in Tucson huh?

This dude has Nutz the size of elephants until someone says something and now all of a sudden its about rational and nice.. you are a joke

brianphx
01-06-2006, 07:31 PM
What have I said that is irrational? Just asking questions, and these are the responses I get... This all started because I was wondering why U of A never posted their big losses on the athletic website. And then, you fly off the handle. Take a breath and answer my question. Why does U of A neglect to post their losses like the UW and ASU losses in football and the Houston loss in basketball?

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:34 PM
What have I said that is irrational? Just asking questions, and these are the responses I get... This all started because I was wondering why U of A never posted their big losses on the athletic website. And then, you fly off the handle. Take a breath and answer my question. Why does U of A neglect to post their losses like the UW and ASU losses in football and the Houston loss in basketball?

why did ASSU take loren wade off their site the day he was arrested, why is it when we beat ASSU last year it took them 3 days to update their site.. noone here is the webmaster at ArizonaAthletics.com...so why not direct your questions there, otherwise you look like a j@ckass who starts sh!t.

brianphx
01-06-2006, 07:37 PM
Loren was no longer on the team... that is why he was off the site.

I was unaware it took 3 days, but it sure has been a lot more than 3 days since any of the loses I posted about.

ZonaDefender1
01-06-2006, 07:45 PM
Loren was no longer on the team... that is why he was off the site.

I was unaware it took 3 days, but it sure has been a lot more than 3 days since any of the loses I posted about.

try here..he can answer for you

webmaster@arizonaathletics.com

he can answer any questions you have...

Stoopstrooper
01-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Why does U of A neglect to post their losses like the UW and ASU losses in football and the Houston loss in basketball?

To bother you. Is it working? :dirk:

WildcatPaulG
01-07-2006, 01:25 PM
To bother you. Is it working?

:roll:

The webmaster said, "Ya know... I was gonna update those scores, but I just want to annoy Brianphx over at GOAZCats.com, so I'll leave them alone."

Zonadefender1 hates ASU more than me. Hilarious. ZD, on your website, you forgot Hedake as one of those illustrious ASU alums.

ZonaDefender1
01-07-2006, 01:30 PM
He is going to be on there by the end of the weekend, thanx WPG