PDA

View Full Version : State Rivalry Game is in 4 Days and no talk!

MountainCat
11-25-2002, 05:21 PM
In the last 3 days, only 5-6 threads, what gives? I suppose win or lose, it's kind of depressing with the uncertainty of Arizona football's future.

I know I'll be in town this weekend for the Holidays and if I'm unable to go, I will still watch it on TV with my boys. Being a down year or not it is still ASU and we must beat them.

I remember being at the 1986 game with the Chuck Cecil 106(?) yard interception TD return. I was on the 50 about 25 rows up. My ears wouldn't stop buzzing for a couple of day after due to all the noise. That had to be one of the loudest games I've ever been to, including one at McKale.

Can we generate that same energy for this weekends game? Probably not, but anytime we can send the Devil's packing with a long 2 hour drive home it worth it.

Go Cats

GoCats
11-26-2002, 07:20 PM
That is why there is no talk. Because your team sucks, and they are going to get killed.

Go play in the catbox loser

MountainCat
11-26-2002, 07:32 PM
PLEASE. It's sad that":

1. Your name is GO CATS, are you afraid that we may figure out that your a devil fan (or whatever you call yourself),
2. If this board is so bad, why are you here?,
3. why waste your time..... Jr. High finals are next week, you better start to study

Remember, Go Home and stay there, you might hurt yourself.

GoCats
11-26-2002, 08:57 PM
I am a trojan fan, and you guys suck. I just wanted to come over and say that you guys are crap. Glad we did not play you guys this year, because that would have ruinned our strenght of schedule.

I hope the devils kill you!

I have been to tuscon several times and that place smells. Smells like piss, which = catbox. Be sure to keep the litter in the box smelly cat.

Ben Hansen
11-26-2002, 09:00 PM
He's only 12 years old. Ignore him. He hasn't even been alive long enough to remember when USC was actually a powerhouse.