PDA

View Full Version : David Boston...

azhoops
09-25-2003, 11:26 PM
Has been suspended by the Chargers...

This guy is a basket case, some of the stuff in the ESPN Magazine article about him that came out earlier this year is disturbing.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1623406

Josh Gershon
09-26-2003, 01:05 AM
I'm glad he's not on my Fantasy team. Instead I get to deal with Randy Moss and his back.

DAHTcom
09-26-2003, 05:20 AM
...you will probably be dealing with him all the way to the fantasy playoffs once hes back to feeling better. This guy put on some pounds by running constently in the offseason.... on the beach.... with about 150lbs tied to his hips.... draggin behind him....

His back issue finally showed in the lions game, when the media picked up on his ab-normal numbers (e.g. not 100+ yards 2TDs, etc) for the second straight game.

With Daunte having yet to throw one INT this year, and a backup who loves the long ball, things will continue to get better for the Vikes (which means better for moss and his fantasy numbers).

Sincerely,
A Fantasy Football Moss Owner.

BallinestCat27
09-30-2003, 10:33 PM
I got him on my team...Im tryin to get rid of him, Jeff Garcia, AND Peerless Price...

azhoops
10-01-2003, 08:06 PM
I traded Garcia last week..and I am happy now. He is a great player, but the offensive playcalling is weak and he gets the crap beat out of him every week.

DAHTcom
10-01-2003, 08:40 PM
Who did you trade him for?

(regarding Randy Moss... "Terrell who?")

azhoops
10-01-2003, 09:30 PM
I had:

Jeff Garcia
Edgerrin James
David Boston

I traded for:

Peyton Manning- Upgrade, Garcia is too fragile (despite his toughness) and the playcalling is weak

Stacy Mack- Big Downgrade, but still have Tiki Barber and Travis Henry

Peerless Price- Upgrade, he may have a down year, but at least he won't be suspended and crazy- hopefully

BallinestCat27
10-02-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by azhoops
I had:

Jeff Garcia
Edgerrin James
David Boston

I traded for:

Peyton Manning- Upgrade, Garcia is too fragile (despite his toughness) and the playcalling is weak

Stacy Mack- Big Downgrade, but still have Tiki Barber and Travis Henry

Peerless Price- Upgrade, he may have a down year, but at least he won't be suspended and crazy- hopefully

I have Garcia, Edgerrin, Boston, and Peerles Price all on my team...Weird...