PDA

View Full Version : I Wish UofA would do this....

NYCats
09-04-2009, 03:26 PM
http://sundevilgridiron.com/intro.cfm

Merkin
09-04-2009, 03:39 PM
Skip when they come out of the locker room?

WildcatBlitz
09-04-2009, 03:51 PM
U of A should do nothing ASU does.

U of A should not show a video of a guy walking.

AZ Golfer
09-04-2009, 04:03 PM
I could care less what the promo video looked like...just as long as they freakin win.

T-Bone
09-04-2009, 04:06 PM
All I see is bloody poop and urine. Did I miss something?

azcat49
09-04-2009, 04:07 PM
The Rap video by the poster on this boartd is as good as I have seen

beames
09-04-2009, 04:11 PM
I wish Arizona could do something like Boise State did with the different colored t-shirts all over the stadium. Thought that looked really sharp compared to the usual *-out games.

WildcatBlitz
09-04-2009, 04:14 PM
I wish Arizona could do something like Boise State did with the different colored t-shirts all over the stadium. Thought that looked really sharp compared to the usual *-out games.

I like the one solid color. Red out every game. I'm surprised that people still wear blue and white to game.

AZ Golfer
09-04-2009, 04:56 PM
I like the one solid color. Red out every game. I'm surprised that people still wear blue and white to game.

My coaches jersey/shirt is navy. I look good in that color.

beames
09-04-2009, 05:17 PM

Don't get me wrong, I agree with wearing red to every game. I just thought a one time deal each year would be cool for a national tv game.

WildcatBlitz
09-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Don't get me wrong, I agree with wearing red to every game. I just thought a one time deal each year would be cool for a national tv game.

That be fine if it could be pulled off. I just know from my Zonazoo experience, not much can be done with organizing. Every year we try the cards and basically every year it fails. Shoot we can't even get the wave across the stands.

I wouldn't mind it, but you have people that rather look good in a color and not try to chance another color.

Basically if we can't do a solid color than i don't think we can do multiple sections.

CalStateTempe
09-04-2009, 06:35 PM
http://sundevilgridiron.com/intro.cfm

Gay....

You obviously have not seen a game or intro at ASSU.

NYCats
09-04-2009, 06:39 PM
Gay....

You obviously have not seen a game or intro at ASSU.

I wasnt talking UofA should have a intro like that team up north, but a website like that for recruiting, and other purposes.

CalStateTempe
09-04-2009, 06:42 PM
I wasnt talking UofA should have a intro like that team up north, but a website like that for recruiting, and other purposes.

Winning games, beating USC, and going to the Holiday bowl would be a better and more sustaining option then whatever the latest crap is that ASSU peddles its "fanbase"

IH8ASSU
09-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Nothing about that video was good. If they wanted an accurate representation of ASSU to rile the crowd up they would instead play the best of Courtney Simpson vid.

F*ck ASSU