PDA

View Full Version : Unc uconn

budd1e_lee
09-12-2009, 02:53 PM
Uhhh this unc team is supposed to be the #19 team in the country? Last I checked uconn has an awful football program. Better than years past, but that's not saying much.

budd1e_lee
09-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Here goes UNC again proving they belong in the top-25 making it a game with Eastern Carolina. :rolleyes:

UofAlum05
09-22-2009, 12:46 AM
Well East Carolina not Eastern Carolina had defeated five straight ranked teams before this game. This is the same team that manhandled Virginia Tech and West Virginia last season. Chris Johnson who went crazy on Sunday is a proud alum. The last team to totally dominate Boise St was East Carolina. East Carolina won 9 games last season and won Conf USA.

So while I hate the Tarheels as much as anyone I can't stand football ignorance more. I guess you can try to debate if they are a solid program or not but you lost all credibility when you couldn't even get their name right.

haji81872
09-22-2009, 09:13 AM
East Carolina has always had a solid football program, and UCONN has been very good the last two seasons, so if they are better than years past they must be teriffic.

Itamicbomb
09-22-2009, 09:18 AM
East Carolina has always had a solid football program, and UCONN has been very good the last two seasons, so if they are better than years past they must be teriffic.

UConn won last weekend at Baylor, who is emerging into no slouch themselves.

Chicat
09-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Kudos to North Carolina for scheduling some tough out of conference games. Even Georgia Southern is no slouch, even though they haven't been as strong as they were earlier in the decade.

budd1e_lee
10-03-2009, 03:27 PM
And UNC made another great showing against 0-3 UVA. I stand by my statement that those were unimpressive showings. There is no way they should have been ranked where they were.

Zona_Soccer10
10-03-2009, 03:30 PM
UConn won last weekend at Baylor, who is emerging into no slouch themselves.

Baylor lost Griffin though. Ouch.