PDA

View Full Version : Florida vs Kentucky

WildcatBlitz
09-26-2009, 06:22 PM
3-0 flordia

Tebow is supposedly going through some respiratory illness.

budd1e_lee
09-26-2009, 06:25 PM
Yay a new game!

WildcatBlitz
09-26-2009, 06:47 PM
wipee another blow out

LegallyKenny
09-26-2009, 08:50 PM
The idea of "Tebow's resurrection" press coverage already sickens me.

What I See
09-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Tebow got knocked the F out...i bet he got a concussion

DeezleWildcats
09-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Yeah I saw the clip of him puking in a bag. Thats what happened to me the one time I got a concussion.

Winger
09-27-2009, 09:44 AM
The biggest question here is why do you have TT throwing inside the UK 10 up 31-7 late in the 3rd quarter?

the real dill
09-28-2009, 12:22 PM
The idea of "Tebow's resurrection" press coverage already sickens me.

Tebow's first words upon resurrection were, according to Meyer, 'Did I hold onto the ball?'" "I told him he did and he winked at me and said 'It's great to be a Gator.'"

I like Tebow, but this made me throw up

Adam Hawes
09-28-2009, 02:15 PM
That is one of the gayest things ever.

PerpEph
09-28-2009, 03:08 PM
Tebow's first words upon resurrection were, according to Meyer, 'Did I hold onto the ball?'" "I told him he did and he winked at me and said 'It's great to be a Gator.'"

I like Tebow, but this made me throw up

Oh. As you and Adam both so astutely pointed out, this is just awful.

Ressurrection? "It's great to be a Gator"? If this isn't made up, it's beyond terrible.

It would have been much better this way:

"Tebow's first words upon waking were, according to Meyer, "Did Mr. Potato Head win the Derby?" Meyer informed Tebow he was still loopy, and Tebow looked like he was winking back at Meyer- but it turned out to be a mini-stroke. Before he passed out again, Tebow, in a moment of clarity, said "If I wake up again, I'm going to crush me some 'tang. Starting with Erin Andrews. Life's too short."

Reydituto
09-28-2009, 04:49 PM
"Tebow's first words upon waking were, according to Meyer, "Did Mr. Potato Head win the Derby?" Meyer informed Tebow him he was still loopy, and he looked like he was winking back at Meyer but it turned out to be a mini-stroke. Before he passed out again, Tebow said "If I wake up again, I'm going to crush me some 'tang. Starting with Erin Andrews. Life's too short."

:roll:

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

"Thursday!"

the real dill
09-28-2009, 05:23 PM
looks like Tebow is going to play against LSU next weekend....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/ncaa/09/28/tebow.ap/index.html?eref=twitter_feed

haji81872
09-28-2009, 06:22 PM
Oh. As you and Adam both so astutely pointed out, this is just awful.

Ressurrection? "It's great to be a Gator"? If this isn't made up, it's beyond terrible.

It would have been much better this way:

"Tebow's first words upon waking were, according to Meyer, "Did Mr. Potato Head win the Derby?" Meyer informed Tebow him he was still loopy, and he looked like he was winking back at Meyer but it turned out to be a mini-stroke. Before he passed out again, Tebow said "If I wake up again, I'm going to crush me some 'tang. Starting with Erin Andrews. Life's too short."

That literally brought tears to my eyes, BRAVO!

The other thing that I loved was that Meyer was holding our precious lord and savior Timmmah's hand while they carried on the conversation.

the real dill
10-06-2009, 04:14 PM
Tebow is in full pads today at practice

http://i36.tinypic.com/2hdz4if.jpg