PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State vs Wisconsin

WildcatBlitz
10-10-2009, 05:45 PM
Wisconsin is completely given this game away.
2 ints for TDs
1 punt ret for TD

Ohio State isn't that good, especially on offense. Defense they are good.
Another week of Ohio state should be in the top 5 and going to the championship.

I love hearing Ohio state talk radio explode after losses.

NorCalCat
10-10-2009, 05:49 PM
Wisconsin is completely given this game away.
2 ints for TDs
1 punt ret for TD

Ohio State isn't that good, especially on offense. Defense they are good.
Another week of Ohio state should be in the top 5 and going to the championship.

I love hearing Ohio state talk radio explode after losses.

Never mind that Wisconsin's only TD came on a pick and fake FG.

OSU's D is damn good.

azcat34
10-10-2009, 05:52 PM

OSU's D is damn good.

The Big 10 is dreadful, so much hype for a bad product.

WildcatBlitz
10-10-2009, 06:03 PM

OSU's D is damn good.

They are good. Wisconsin has 2 sophmore, 1 freshmen, 2 jr's and OSu is getting man handled for most of the game.

The things is, OSU wont win a really close game with Pryor. I still believe Iowa will beat them.

NorCalCat
10-10-2009, 06:10 PM
They are good. Wisconsin has 2 sophmore, 1 freshmen, 2 jr's and OSu is getting man handled for most of the game.

The things is, OSU wont win a really close game with Pryor. I still believe Iowa will beat them.

You mean like last year when Pryor drove the team for a last minute TD at Wisconsin?

And define manhandled? The offense has been on the field for like 12 minutes because the D and special teams keeps scoring.

Iowa will be lucky to score at OSU.

WildcatBlitz
10-10-2009, 06:14 PM
You mean like last year when Pryor drove the team for a last minute TD at Wisconsin?

And define manhandled? The offense has been on the field for like 12 minutes because the D and special teams keeps scoring.

sorry I guess if he does it once in two years then he is guarantee to do it again. Hmm, maybe they didn't lose to USC then, Pryor would have torn them apart. wait.no they didn't.

NorCalCat
10-10-2009, 06:17 PM
sorry I guess if he does it once in two years then he is guarantee to do it again. Hmm, maybe they didn't lose to USC then, Pryor would have torn them apart. wait.no they didn't.

And I guess you can guarantee he won't...........

Adam Hawes
10-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Pryor Is quickly becoming one of my most hated players, can't stand the kid and every time they show him on TV he just looks like he's *****ing.

NorCalCat
10-10-2009, 06:47 PM
Aaaaaaaannnnnnd a cover.

Sidewinder
10-10-2009, 06:58 PM
The Big 10 is dreadful, so much hype for a bad product.

And the Pac 10 is better?

Adam Hawes
10-10-2009, 07:23 PM
I'd say it's not exclusive to any conference this year, a lot of mediocre teams in college football.

NorCalCat
11-21-2009, 04:03 PM

Wondering how this was working out for you?

WildcatBlitz
11-21-2009, 04:20 PM
Wondering how this was working out for you?

working out fine for me, not losing any sleep. Still think they will be man handled in what ever bowl they play in, no matter who they play. Be it Arizona, Oregon, Stanford or Oregon St.

You went alittle far to get this thread, wondering how long you've been thinking about this.

NorCalCat
11-21-2009, 04:25 PM

That line was just a plethora of wrong.

Would you still rather have Tater-Tot over Pryor?

Reydituto
11-21-2009, 04:35 PM

NorCalCat
11-21-2009, 07:16 PM

They were lucky:

Missed tackle kickoff return.
One drive with two should-have been INT's.