PDA

View Full Version : Florida LSU

CalStateTempe
10-10-2009, 08:05 PM
Geaux CATS!

Pull a Tui on Tebow!

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 08:17 PM
Did anyone enjoy Tebow's sketchy-evangelical-megachurch-preacher suit as much as I did when he got off the team bus?

CalStateTempe
10-10-2009, 08:21 PM
At least the vigil is over.

WildcatBlitz
10-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Did anyone enjoy Tebow's sketchy-evangelical-megachurch-preacher suit as much as I did when he got off the team bus?

Are they playing the "Tebow goes to another country and helps" skit like they do every week?

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Since when are you allowed to block in the back outside the tackle box?

Cats101
10-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Would love to see Florida lose...not sure if that's going to happen. It's always tough to go to LSU and play at night though.

CalStateTempe
10-10-2009, 08:28 PM
This set our program back 2 years.
Was at the game and it was as ugly from the top of the stadium as it was here.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aHRCOy8Pcfg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aHRCOy8Pcfg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Adam Hawes
10-10-2009, 08:36 PM
One of the longest nights of my life right there.

LSU is looking amazingly fast so far in this game.

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 08:37 PM
One of the longest nights of my life right there.

LSU is looking amazingly fast so far in this game.

I think as fans we deserve to finally see USC-Florida or USC-LSU this year. USC's defense is even faster than LSU's.

CalStateTempe
10-10-2009, 08:38 PM
I think as fans we deserve to finally see USC-Florida or USC-LSU this year. USC's defense is even faster than LSU's.

I completely agree.

Sad through; the national championship is in the rose bowl.

Adam Hawes
10-10-2009, 08:39 PM
We'll get boned as fans and it'll be Florida v. tOSU.

I would have loved to have seen a couple of the SC teams from years past vs. LSU or Florida, this years team I don't have so much confidence in.

CBCat
10-10-2009, 08:40 PM
What channel?

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 08:42 PM
We'll get boned as fans and it'll be Florida v. tOSU.

I would have loved to have seen a couple of the SC teams from years past vs. LSU or Florida, this years team I don't have so much confidence in.

Yeah, USC's defense last year against any of the spread teams (Texas, OU, UF) would've been a sweet game.

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 08:46 PM
These offsides calls are REALLY questionable.

Adam Hawes
10-10-2009, 08:46 PM
What channel?

CBS.

I have just been completely unimpressed with SC's front 4 so far this year, they're definitely not where they've been in years past.

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 08:49 PM
CBS.

I have just been completely unimpressed with SC's front 4 so far this year, they're definitely not where they've been in years past.

Really? I think Casey might be the best DL in the conference. I know they have a bunch of other guys injured though.

I think they're well set up this year to play a spread team because they're smaller and faster than they were last year. I can see them having some real problems with Stanford though.

Adam Hawes
10-10-2009, 08:52 PM
The result of the game aside I was super impressed with Derrick Hill at Cal. That kid was giving O'Dowd everything he could handle in that game.

Adam Hawes
10-10-2009, 08:54 PM
You've got to be sh*tting me with these offsides calls, just ridiculous to call.

"Tebow threw that ball where it should've gone, the receiver just overran it."

Starting to think some of these announcers would eat a hot turd right out of Tebows a*s.

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 08:55 PM
You've got to be sh*tting me with these offsides calls, just ridiculous to call.

The SEC and Big-12 seem to know how to officiate games to get the conference's desired result, which in this case is certainly more Tebow love.

cactuscat62
10-10-2009, 08:59 PM
...Starting to think some of these announcers would eat a hot turd right out of Tebows a*s.

I was telling my wife, "If Tebow has anywhere near a good game and Florida wins tonight...you might as well give Tebow the 'Heisman' right after the game"

AZCoachB
10-10-2009, 09:07 PM

I thought the same thing on the first two or three but on the last one, #84 clearly lined up with his shoulder pads in the neutral zone which leads me to believe the earlier calls may have been justified.

LegallyKenny
10-10-2009, 09:25 PM
So if it leads to a Tebow TD (duck) pass, holding a DB is a good thing? God the CBS SEC announcers are a disgrace.

TucsonDon
10-17-2009, 12:42 PM
Really? I think Casey might be the best DL in the conference.
You would. Casey is good but Brian Price has got that title by a fair margin at this point. Kenny Rowe and possibly Mays could push him later but he's the Defensive POY in this league right now and probably a 1st team AA along with that Haloti Ngata clone from Nebraska.