PDA

View Full Version : We're BACK BABY!!!

devilswin99
10-18-2009, 01:59 AM
Just kidding....good showing tonight by both Arizona teams in the final minute. Just don't get too giddy over tonight's win over the Trees and think that you are actually gonna keep the Territoral Cup past November!

Sincerely,

Devilswin99

DeezleWildcats
10-18-2009, 02:01 AM
haha

ZonaDefender1
Just kidding....good showing tonight by both Arizona teams in the final minute. Just don't get too giddy over tonight's win over the Trees and think that you are actually gonna keep the Territoral Cup past November!

Sincerely,

Devilswin99

dont start d.....we can go old school for old time sake

CalStateTempe
Don't get giddy over a Holt brain fart and anoint the Devils as an actual legitimate competitor in the Pac.

Sincerely,
CST

WayneNewton
Just keep Sully back there. Please, keep Sully back there.

chandlerAZcat
10-18-2009, 02:05 AM
Enjoy the "feel good" sensation while it lasts...

Adam Hawes
10-18-2009, 02:13 AM
Well, looks like someone found Holt's coke stash.

Stoopstrooper
10-18-2009, 02:15 AM
Just keep Sully back there. Please, keep Sully back there.

No kidding, Sully having a little bit of success is a blessing in disguise......for the teams remaining on assu's schedule.

ZonaDefender1
10-25-2009, 08:49 PM

Sincerely,

Devilswin99

how is that whole were back thing working out for ya?

hoops7243
10-25-2009, 09:04 PM

Sincerely,

Devilswin99

Where is the thread for this weak?

" We are back!!!...... to reality"
:lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2::lol2:

azcat49
10-25-2009, 09:13 PM
ASSU got spanked worse then DW99 in Amsterdam.

Furd has found a new bit*h and his name is Sparky. But DW99 has found joy at the mall in Tucson during the tailgate!

ZonaDefender1
10-25-2009, 10:23 PM
assu got spanked worse then dw99 in amsterdam.

Furd has found a new bit*h and his name is sparky. But dw99 has found joy at the mall in tucson during the tailgate!

zona defenders making wildcat fans out of recovering scummies

devilswin99
10-26-2009, 01:37 AM
It's critical that you Cat fans understand a few things. The path to success is littered with failure. Just look at your head coach for proof of this. Gaining the keys to success means that you need to go down many roads until you find what works. We are building something from the ground up, and it will be a model for sustainability for years to come. Just like baking a cake, we are building our program layer by layer, and when we get to the icing, only those who truly have the intelligence and fortitude to appreciate what has happened will get to feast on the yummy, gooey goodness Dennis has made especially for us who embrace the Maroon and Gold.

Sincerely,

Devilswin99

PS. AZCat49 and ZonaDefender - Santa Claus does not like the way you have been talking about his favorite football team (Devils of course), and I would not be surprised to see stockings full of coal when you arise on Christmas Day!

P.P.S. I was at the UA tailgate on Saturday, and I can't tell you all of the young women coming up to me thanking me for blessing them with my presence in Tucson. I can clearly tell they are hungering for satisfaction that only a real Sun Devil fan could provide. It was a humbling experience to give these girls a reason for hope, and a ray of sunshine in their darkest hour! Many of them told me that they are desperately trying to transfer ASAP to Arizona State University (the birthplace of excellence).

P.P.P.S AZCAT49, In Amsterdam, I am of legend and lore to the locals. They are renaming two major streets and a brothel after me!

T-Bone
10-26-2009, 01:41 AM
You had a winning coach before DE. DE used to be a winning coach. Your recruiting is strong. Why should you be "building something from the ground up"? Sounds like delusion in the face of unexpected failure. Good luck with that.

azcat49
10-26-2009, 01:46 AM
DE's yummy, gooey goodness? Sounds like first hand knowledge DW99

scumdevils86
10-26-2009, 01:51 AM
ew.

devilswin99
10-26-2009, 01:55 AM
DE's yummy, gooey goodness? Sounds like first hand knowledge DW99

AZCat49,

I meant that to be the cake! Sounds like you got Coach E's key to the scotch cabinet. Just don't drink the good stuff!!!

Sincerely,

Devilswin99