PDA

View Full Version : Scummy MB humor

CalStateTempe
10-18-2009, 03:42 AM
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/6084/picture1qe.png

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/8054/picture2hxt.png

Adam Hawes
10-18-2009, 03:59 AM
We're real good on offense, except at QB. Oh and OL... And RB. And. McGaha is our only good WR. But other than that we're basically USC. I smell roses.

DeezleWildcats
10-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Sully for Heisman!!!

I like how it took one post for them to realize that their 4 wins don't really look good at all. And barely losing to UGA looked good at the time, but Georgia isn't doing anything this year. Their team just is not that good.

They should have fun with Stanford.

CalStateTempe
10-19-2009, 02:47 AM
:roll: more from Scout regarding the CATS and the BCS :roll:

SunDouche1
No, its not wide open. The race is between Southern Cal and Oregon.Those two teams have the resemblance of a completete package , even though Southern Cal is a little weak this year.

1. ASU just doesn't know how to score points. Its a shame. We can rub shoulders with the national powers this year if we had any offense.Our defense is tops in the conference.

2. AU gives up yardage like granulated sugar falling from the sky.
3. Stanford can score, but they cannot defend.
4. OSU is a team no one can figure out.
5. Cal is a sissy team. Just jump on them early and they fold.
6. UCLA is mediocre at best.
7. UDub has been exposed. A one man team
8. WSU - a team with a mountain of problems. They are A Big Sky conference team this year.

SunDouche2 (oh man, I'm crying now)
My take on the remaining schedule:

First, yesterday's win is a step in the right direction. Let's hope we progress that to next week.

Stanford: We have destroyed them in recent years, but I see a game more like last night's unfolding. I think we will win a close one (with a more healthy Weber's help), which would mark a world of progress and give us confidence for.........................

Cal: Stop Best and you likely stop Cal's offense. I see a surprising (to the media) defensie struggle here. I we can keep it even early and keep Best from pulling a Rodgers Bros, we can win this one by a 24-20 type of score or a 17-13.

USC: I will come out and say it--we can beat these guys. Our defense will need to put up their best game of the season, but I think we can contain McKnight and pressure Barkley into a few mistakes. I can see a defensive score sparking a comeback and Weber kicking a game winner at home. These guys put their pants on one leg at a time, just like us.

Oregon: Autzen's a different story. They tell the pants to put themselves on. This game scares me regardless of how we do in the previously mentioned games. We don't have enough Burficts to deal with all of their offensive weaponry. If we win this game and Burfict is a factor, Burfict vs Autzen could be the matchup of the century. This game is tough for me to call winable.

UCLA: Our defense may hang about 28 points on them............................in the 1st half. I just don't see this team scoring more on our defense than our defense scores on them. Our offense will score a few points, too.

U of A: Hope these rats have watched our defense play. If not, they will be in for a surprise. I think we win this on a last second TD set up by an unsportsmanlike penalty on Stoopid for running out on the field.

Who knows, maybe there's a wee bit of kool-aid in there, but I would like to think we are gradually improving on both sides of the ball (especially offense & Weber's health) and would like to think last night and next week could be a springboard to a good season. If this goes like I mentioned, that would = 9-3 and a trip to El Paso. Realistically, I would take any bowl at this point, knowing we WILL be contenders next year with Threet, Pflugrad, and our returning depth all around. Stay tuned.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43&f=1679&t=4962570

and the best :lol2:

"WTF UofA ranked #22"
Sundouche 1
We have the same record as them, who have they beat?

Sundouche 2
As for Foles, it's a little early to start declaring him to be awesome. He didn't look all that great against UW in the 2nd half and we'll see how he does against a team that actually tries to defend the bubble screen.

AZCoachB
10-19-2009, 02:59 AM
2. AU gives up yardage like granulated sugar falling from the sky.

:lol2: I think she meant for that to be an insult but it's too funny (not to mention completely idiotic) to be taken as one. Cocaine is one helluva drug, I guess.

Zero
10-19-2009, 03:04 AM
Have you guys checked out the threads Rudy has chimed in on or started? It's hilarious.

He is asuqbfan.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=43&f=1679&t=4959614

* asuqbfan
* 45 posts this site

Posted: Yesterday 8:51 AM
Re: Classic

Super funny right now on these message boards.....Dennis is a the man now and Danny is the second coming, its funny how you people are on these boards after weeks of bashing....Get a grip and just support your team and players and you wont ever have to wake up on a sunday morning with your foot deep in your mouth

CalStateTempe
10-19-2009, 03:11 AM
Oh my, god.

A place to rip on !RUDY! There is a baby Jesus out there. That thread is awesome. I also love how the MB discord over there is so personal. Sure we have spats here, but over there its like monkeys throwing **** at each other.

Zero
10-19-2009, 03:21 AM
He has been posting for awhile actually and I just forgot until I saw that thread today! This should be fun.