Oregon @ Washington
Washington State @ Cal
UCLA @ Arizona
Oregon State @ USC
Arizona State @ Stanford

I don't see any upsegts this week.

Zero
10-19-2009, 07:09 PM
Washington is tough at home but I agree.

MountainCat
10-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Oregon @ Washington
Washington State @ Cal
UCLA @ Arizona
Oregon State @ USC
Arizona State @ Stanford

I don't see any upsegts this week.

Can't disagree, that is what I would predict. Althougth that is usually when some type of upset happens. Washington may be the upset.

azcat49
10-19-2009, 07:25 PM
I think the only chance is UDub or ASSU (man I hope not).

That Udub/Oregon game is a hatefest, so both teams will be sky high. UDub has done a nice job ay home so who knows.

As for Furd I only worry if TG is not 100%. ASSU generally plays furd tough and seems to match up with them well.

catgrad
10-20-2009, 01:24 AM
UCLA may be the upset. They have talent and physically aren't going to be a pushover against us. We simply don't have that type of team (like Stanford) to physically overpower an opponent. Keep in mind, UCLA went into Knoxville and won. They're not a slouch.

Should Arizona win? Of course. That's only if we don't turn it over a ton. That's happened in the past. I know Foles has been impressive, but I'm guessing UCLA will be able to put a good amount of pressure on him. If they do, I hope it's not to the degree that they force turnovers. And our special teams haven't been very special. UCLA has dropped three in a row. They'll be up for this one. Arizona needs to play well to win.