PDA

View Full Version : Doug Christie is designing purses

Josh Gershon
11-14-2003, 03:02 PM
Christies deliver 'in the clutch'

Now just imagine a rematch -- this time with matching accessories.
Doug Christie's devotion to his wife Jackie knows no bounds, it seems. The veteran shooting guard is famed for his unique set of hand signals to Jackie and their children during games, and she gained notoriety for coming to her husband's defense --with her purse -- during a 2002 exhibition game brawl with Rick Fox of the Lakers. Now, according to the Nov. 17 issue of Sports Illustrated, the Christies are designing purses together. "I have some designs I've drawn and she has designs and asks my opinion," Doug is quoted as saying. "We just try to be creative and artistic." Whenever the injured Fox -- who is married to Radio Shack pitchwoman Vanessa Williams -- returns to action, his next encounter with Christie could become even more interesting.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/clubhouse?team=sac

azhoops
11-14-2003, 04:14 PM
haha
I saw that too...

NewportCat
11-14-2003, 06:04 PM
he called them the Sacramento QUEENS!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Taylor
11-14-2003, 09:36 PM
Doug Christie has taken being *****whipped to an entirely different level. It's sick.

Josh Gershon
11-14-2003, 11:47 PM
Even my *****whipped friends laugh at Doug Christie, and some of them have taken being *****whipped to a new level.

Officer Craig
11-20-2003, 09:47 PM
As that dude Sorie would say, Christie is getting whiter and whiter by the day. Designing purses? YOu got to be ****in' kidding the Officer.

Officer out!