Go Back   GOAZCATS.com Message Board > Men's Basketball > The Proud Tradition

The Proud Tradition The best and most visited Arizona basketball forum on the web - The Proud Tradition. Make sure to go to the V.I.P. Hoops Forum so you don't miss any insider basketball team and recruiting news.

Old 03-11-2011   #1
Czar
Supporting Member

Czar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect ReputationCzar Perfect Reputation
KO and Roberta

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=6205222

Roberta and KO assaulted Paul Weitman (UA booster, friend of Lute, and owner of Royal Automotive).

Paul was waiting at the elevator in the hotel last night and when the door opens it was KO and Roberta. Roberta and KO assaulted Paul (they were loaded) and even cut Paul in the face. They believe Paul is the reason why KO was fired from UA. Anyway, a security guard also was assaulted by KO and the whole thing was caught on surveillance video.

It will be very interesting to see if the tape, etc. get leaked to the media. Because for now it is too much of a he said, she said incident. Paul is too much of a gentleman to press charges.

This could be a really big deal in the end if USC finds out what really happens.
Czar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #2
BeachCat97
GOAZCATS.com Legend

BeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar View Post

Roberta and KO assaulted Paul Weitman (UA booster, friend of Lute, and owner of Royal Automotive).

Paul was waiting at the elevator in the hotel last night and when the door opens it was KO and Roberta. Roberta and KO assaulted Paul (they were loaded) and even cut Paul in the face. They believe Paul is the reason why KO was fired from UA. Anyway, a security guard also was assaulted by KO and the whole thing was caught on surveillance video.

It will be very interesting to see if the tape, etc. get leaked to the media. Because for now it is too much of a he said, she said incident. Paul is too much of a gentleman to press charges.

This could be a really big deal in the end if USC finds out what really happens.
wtf
BeachCat97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #3
BlueMikey
GOAZCATS.com Legend

BlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect ReputationBlueMikey Beyond Perfect Reputation
Send a message via AIM to BlueMikey
For the record, for people who don't click the link, that's not what the link says.

So I'm wondering where that information comes from.
BlueMikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #4
budd1e_lee
Late Shift

budd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputationbudd1e_lee Beyond Perfect Reputation
Send a message via AIM to budd1e_lee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Czar View Post

If true, thats a bit more damning than whats out there right now.
budd1e_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #5
Chicat
FemCat's Love Slave

Chicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect Reputation
I obviously have no clue what happened and that ESPN report really doesn't say anything other than there was an "incident", but would anyone really be surprised if what Czar said happened turned out to have some measure of truth?
Chicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #6
BeachCat97
GOAZCATS.com Legend

BeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect ReputationBeachCat97 Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicat View Post
I obviously have no clue what happened and that ESPN report really doesn't say anything other than there was an "incident", but would anyone really be surprised if what Czar said happened turned out to have some measure of truth?
I'm just curious to see what the fall-out will be. Again, this all depends on what happened and what didn't, but would USC let him coach tonight if there were some kind of pending criminal charges?
BeachCat97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #7
PieceOfMeat
GOAZCATS.com Immortal

PieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect ReputationPieceOfMeat Beyond Perfect Reputation
If there's security video of the incident, let's see it.

Videos like that don't usually stay secret for long.

Oh and I don't think there will be any fallout for today's game.
========
2013 Mouse Trap RAP Champion
PieceOfMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #8
Winger
GOAZCATS.com Legend

Winger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect Reputation
Was that Arizona's team/fan hotel?
Winger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #9
Chicat
FemCat's Love Slave

Chicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by PieceOfMeat View Post
If there's security video of the incident, let's see it.

Videos like that don't usually stay secret for long.

Oh and I don't think there will be any fallout for today's game.
If there's a readily available security tape of the incident and it went down as Czar said, then I would guess that KO is suspended for the game tonight. The only issue for USC is that this might have to accelerate their plan to ditch KO for a real coach by about two years.
Old 03-11-2011   #10
CalStateTempe
GOAZCATS.com Legend

CalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect Reputation
Somethings fishy.
CalStateTempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #11
Winger
GOAZCATS.com Legend

Winger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect ReputationWinger Beyond Perfect Reputation
If you were Haden, would you push super duper fast to see that tape?

Unless he's trying to push KO out as fast as possible, I doubt it.

USC probably needs a win tonight for the tourney, take KO off of the bench and you hurt those chances immensely.

Lotta players and families who have worked all season for this chance would be pissed (I think) if you did that just for slappin' around some opposing team's booster (note that is written from a USC fan's perxspective not mine).

I bet Haden takes his time with this.
Old 03-11-2011   #12
Chicat
FemCat's Love Slave

Yeah Winger, I agree that they probably aren't going to rush their "investigation", but this will probably be a distraction . . . especially since I hope that more than a few Arizona fans who will be sitting near Bozo the Coach will find out about this and will heckle him mercilessly.
Old 03-11-2011   #13
Winger
GOAZCATS.com Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicat View Post
I hope that more than a few Arizona fans who will be sitting near Bozo the Coach will find out about this and will heckle him mercilessly.
I heard Zonacat is pretty good at that , but I don't think he is in LA.

If Weitman really got scratched, I'd consider as U of A Fan Club President asking all U of A fans attending the game to take lipstick and make big red line gashes down their cheeks, that'd look great on TV. Course I am a little more nutty and aggressive than most ...
Old 03-11-2011   #14
Longhorned
GOAZCATS.com Legend

Longhorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect ReputationLonghorned Beyond Perfect Reputation
KON met Roberta at a bar where she was a cocktail waitress. According to her, he was loud, obnoxious, and annoying.

I'm not sure what my post imparts.
Longhorned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2011   #15
WorldWildcat
BANNED USER

WorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect ReputationWorldWildcat Perfect Reputation
KO and her were celebrating.

USC is in the tournament.

Imagine when you are having a good time and some other fans comes up to you.

Something very fishy...

Let KO coach so, Arizona can kick his a$$ ,fairly.
WorldWildcat is offline   Reply With Quote