Go Back   GOAZCATS.com Message Board > Arizona Wildcat Football > Arizona Football: Hard Edge

Arizona Football: Hard Edge This forum is for discussion on Arizona Football. The V.I.P. Football Forum is the place to be for insider info on UA football and recruiting, including all breaking news.

Old 11-03-2009   #1
mach5
GOAZCATS.com All-American

mach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputation
hating ASU

what do you hate more, the ASU football team or the ASU fan?
mach5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #2
77HoyaCat4Ever
GOAZCATS.com Legend

77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation
Yes
Old 11-03-2009   #3
CalStateTempe
GOAZCATS.com Legend

CalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 77hoyacat4ever View Post
yes
+1
CalStateTempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #4
20yrSTH
GOAZCATS.com Senior

20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation20yrSTH Perfect Reputation
Which is worse??
20yrSTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #5
Indyeeby
GOAZCATS.com All Pac-10

Indyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect Reputation
This is a serious question. Would you bone an at least pretty-hot asu chick in full regalia? I believe I would be so offended that I would find it difficult.

Of course I would though, let's not be ridiculous.

With protection naturally.

Last edited by Indyeeby; 11-03-2009 at 01:11 AM.
Indyeeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #6
Salty
GOAZCATS.com Legend

Salty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect ReputationSalty Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indyeeby View Post
This is a serious question. Would you bone an at least pretty-hot asu chick in full regalia? I believe I would be so offended that I would find it difficult.

Of course I would though, let's not be ridiculous.

With protection naturally.
It's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. Not worth it.
Old 11-03-2009   #7
Indyeeby
GOAZCATS.com All Pac-10

Indyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect ReputationIndyeeby Perfect Reputation
I know, I have a problem though. The correct answer to the question is 'no'.
Indyeeby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #8
Puerco
GOAZCATS.com Hall of Famer

Puerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect ReputationPuerco Beyond Perfect Reputation
I hate the institution.

ASU - The Harvard of Date Rape
Puerco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #9
azpink12
GOAZCATS.com Sixth Man

azpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputationazpink12 Perfect Reputation
There are 3 things I hate in this world. !. republicans, 2. rattlesnakes and 3. freeky sundevils.
azpink12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #10
Chicat
FemCat's Love Slave

Chicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect Reputation
I hate all things ASU equally. Just those letters in that combination make me sick to my stomach. If I see a "USA" logo in a mirror or someone in Appalachian State gear, I feel like punching someone/something.

In fact, our real estate agent was on vacation when we closed on our house on Friday and her stand-in showed up in a car with that awful sunburst ASU sticker on the back window of her car. I joked that we were thinking of calling off the sale, but as Freud said, every joke has an element of truth. She told us that her daughter was a senior there and the whole time we were closing on the house I kept thinking, "Your daughter has about 80 venereal diseases and is as dumb as a box of dirt, and just about as clean. You just threw away tens of thousands of dollars while she got a phony degree, and now your dumb-as-dirt daughter will probably come home and mooch off of you for the rest of your life because all she learned in college was how early to get to Campus Health for the morning after pill."

I hate ASU. The football team, the fans, the colors, the area, and everything else about it. My children can go to any school they want . . . except ASU. And if they did tell me they were thinking of going there, I'd get a cult deprogrammer to kidnap them and knock some sense into their drug-addled brain.
Chicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #11
Alumni
GOAZCATS.com Sixth Man

Alumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect ReputationAlumni Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by azpink12 View Post
There are 3 things I hate in this world. !. republicans, 2. rattlesnakes and 3. freeky sundevils.
Wow you and I are pretty similar except for me its.

1) Liberals 2) Scumdevils 3) Snakes
Alumni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #12
Machina

Machina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect Reputation
I hate Arizona State. I hate their players, I hate their coaches, I hate their fans, I hate their attitudes, I hate their stadiums and arenas and the videos they play in them, I hate their admissions standards, I hate the school and almost everything associate with it (They do have some honey's and Rob Evans just sucked).

I enjoy the location of my apartment (a few miles from ASsU) but I hate everyone in my complex who goes to ASsU who yells at me when I go to my car or the mailbox in my UofA gear. I hate the d-bag at the gym that is there all the time that is on Dirty Scottsdale all the time who wears his ASsU gear and talks and texts on his blackberry all the time and just sits at equipment and won't let me or anyone else work in when he is just sitting there texting.

I hate people yelling at me before ASU UA games cursing at me and calling my parents inappropriate things when I am walking in, or calling me a f^g for wearing a Zona Zoo shirt. I hate the decendents of the people who yelled at Steve Kerr. I hate ASsU football fans who think they are amoung the elite of college football with the likes of Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma, Florida, when they have beaten ZERO ranked teams the last two years and get embarrased on national televised games.

I hate Jake Plummer, Kyle Dodd, James Harden, Rudy Carpenter, that Kruger Kid, Dennis Erikson, Courtney Simpson, the entire softball team, and Cuba Gooding Jr. the most, but I hate everyone else to ever put on an ASsU uniform.
Machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #13
CalStateTempe
GOAZCATS.com Legend

CalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Machina View Post
I hate Arizona State. I hate their players, I hate their coaches, I hate their fans, I hate their attitudes, I hate their stadiums and arenas and the videos they play in them, I hate their admissions standards, I hate the school and almost everything associate with it (They do have some honey's and Rob Evans just sucked).

I enjoy the location of my apartment (a few miles from ASsU) but I hate everyone in my complex who goes to ASsU who yells at me when I go to my car or the mailbox in my UofA gear. I hate the d-bag at the gym that is there all the time that is on Dirty Scottsdale all the time who wears his ASsU gear and talks and texts on his blackberry all the time and just sits at equipment and won't let me or anyone else work in when he is just sitting there texting.

I hate people yelling at me before ASU UA games cursing at me and calling my parents inappropriate things when I am walking in, or calling me a f^g for wearing a Zona Zoo shirt. I hate the decendents of the people who yelled at Steve Kerr. I hate ASsU football fans who think they are amoung the elite of college football with the likes of Ohio State, USC, Oklahoma, Florida, when they have beaten ZERO ranked teams the last two years and get embarrased on national televised games.

I hate Jake Plummer, Kyle Dodd, James Harden, Rudy Carpenter, that Kruger Kid, Dennis Erikson, Courtney Simpson, the entire softball team, and Cuba Gooding Jr. the most, but I hate everyone else to ever put on an ASsU uniform.
The force is strong in this one.

I will savor parking my car at Apache and riding the light rail to the rivalry game, fully loaded in ready to go!

Great posts Machina and Chi!
CalStateTempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #14
Machina

Machina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect ReputationMachina Beyond Perfect Reputation
I know myspace is dead, or close to it, but I just remembered something funny. On one of those stupid surveys and junk that used to litter that place, my girlfriend's cousin put down for things that annoy you-Arizona State University
Machina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #15
uacats
GOAZCATS.com Hall of Famer

uacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputationuacats Beyond Perfect Reputation
Last Arizona/@asu football game we were going to our seats and had to walk the moat in front of the student section. They were yelling slut to my 16 year old daughter and her friend - I responded to a female student "your a girl and you go to ASU - I wouldn't go there"

Last edited by uacats; 11-03-2009 at 01:28 PM.
uacats is offline   Reply With Quote