Go Back   GOAZCATS.com Message Board > Arizona Wildcat Football > Arizona Football: Hard Edge

Arizona Football: Hard Edge This forum is for discussion on Arizona Football. The V.I.P. Football Forum is the place to be for insider info on UA football and recruiting, including all breaking news.

Old 11-03-2009   #16
mach5
GOAZCATS.com All-American

mach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputationmach5 Perfect Reputation
this thread is freaking hilarious. keep em coming!
mach5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #17
asuhater

asuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputationasuhater Perfect Reputation
I will just repost a post by myself on 12-3-09. Im too tired to retype so I will just cut/paste. This reflects my feelings then and now and forever.

I hate them all. Every single douche licking piece of sh!t that ever put on the vomit and urine colors. Every coach, player,equpitment manager, cheerleader, band member, fan, announcer, alumni, EVERYONE!!! I hate their gay ass "A" mountain, all their fields, stadiums, arenas, buildings, logos, commercials, websites, songs, hand signs, speciality t-shirts that they only wear for one game a year, their chants, their ugly children, and their stupid videos. Sparky is the single biggest abortion gone wrong in the history of the world. I have a deep, white hot hate for everything sh!thole university. F them and F their fans and F team. I want to beat these mother F'ers so bad I cannot tell you enough. We must beat these scumbags this year. This is to me the single biggest and most important game of the year. I'm in no way joking that if we win this game I'm seriously happier throughout the entire year. When we lose I'm depressed more throughout the whole year. We must beat these sacks of sh!t! GO CATS!!!

"I'll get you smart-aleck son of a b!tch. Wait until this is over . I'll kill you, you son of a b!tch."

M.M. Sr. October 5, 1994
asuhater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #18
CalStateTempe
GOAZCATS.com Legend

CalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect Reputation
Fits of Rage, a Pavlovian Response

Seriously, I may have something wrong with me. Whenever I see ASU color my blood pressure just boils.

Just saw some girl on campus sporting the piss and rust CSTs thoughts:
1. WTF
2. How the hell did she get in to this school
3. She's probably a pharm student.

Doesn't matter, lots of peeps with UofA ties on campus a few in the med, grad, dentistry programs. Its great cause we all give a knowing wink and nod when sporting the colors.

on a Hike down from halfdome, I saw some DB in piss and rust lying on the side of the trail, in flip flops telling his crew to go ahead. Loser, just couldn't cut it in his volcom gear and Ray-bans. I laughed to myself and muttered a "Bear down, Go CATS" as he ate my trail dust.

once I saw some guy walking the outer sunset in a devils hat while coming home from the VA. At first I thought, "how do you live in the SF with a pizza delivery job", but then I remembered I was near Daly City.

I am sick.

Last edited by CalStateTempe; 11-03-2009 at 09:54 PM. Reason: btw, Pharm students are cool, have tons of friends who are; but the dept is weak at my campus. Except for PT, but they're hot
CalStateTempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #19
CalStateTempe
GOAZCATS.com Legend

CalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect ReputationCalStateTempe Beyond Perfect Reputation
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=asu+sucks
CalStateTempe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #20
TheCatMan

TheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect ReputationTheCatMan Perfect Reputation
I despise asu fans, more than I do the asu athletes.

However, it seems quite a few of their athletes automatically take on the douchebag persona, as soon as they put on those putrid colors. I mean, we all know their football program is known for having quite a few thugs, cheats, etc. Vontaze Burfict is starting to fit that mold perfectly.

Snobby, snotty, smart-elic, douchey, elitist, std-ridden, slutty, a-holes, punk-ass b*tches, is a good way to describe a good majority of their fans.
Old 11-03-2009   #21
77HoyaCat4Ever
GOAZCATS.com Legend

77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation77HoyaCat4Ever Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalStateTempe View Post
I love the explanation of GaySU!!!!
Old 11-03-2009   #22
Chicat
FemCat's Love Slave

Chicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect ReputationChicat Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicat View Post
In fact, our real estate agent was on vacation when we closed on our house on Friday and her stand-in showed up in a car with that awful sunburst ASU sticker on the back window of her car. I joked that we were thinking of calling off the sale, but as Freud said, every joke has an element of truth. She told us that her daughter was a senior there and the whole time we were closing on the house I kept thinking, "Your daughter has about 80 venereal diseases and is as dumb as a box of dirt, and just about as clean. You just threw away tens of thousands of dollars while she got a phony degree, and now your dumb-as-dirt daughter will probably come home and mooch off of you for the rest of your life because all she learned in college was how early to get to Campus Health for the morning after pill."
I'm still thinking about that woman's daughter. I figure that there's about a 75% chance she majored in being a cum dumpster.
Chicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #23
Wildcat_pride
GOAZCATS.com Senior

Wildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Brilliant... Simply brilliant, and good for one hell of a f**king laugh, oh I almost forgot... F*CK GAYSU!! Ok I'm done..lmao.
Wildcat_pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #24
ZonaDefender1
GOAZCATS.com Legend

Location: In The Red Zone.. ZD 2 we love you and we pray you to a speedy recovery! BEAR DOWN
ZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect Reputation
kinda loaded question. its like asking do i hate tomatoes or ketchup more. they are one in the same
DW99, GROW UP! THIS IS BEYOND PATHETIC AND RIDICULOUS. I THOUGHT WHEN PEOPLE SAY DEBTS ARE FORGIVEN A YEAR AGO. THEY ARE FORGIVEN A YEAR AGO, PUTTING MY PERSONAL BUSINESS IN THE STREET OR ON THE BOARD MAY MAKE ME LOOK BAD, BUT IT MAKES YOU LOOK PETTY
ZonaDefender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #25
ZonaDefender1
GOAZCATS.com Legend

Location: In The Red Zone.. ZD 2 we love you and we pray you to a speedy recovery! BEAR DOWN
ZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect ReputationZonaDefender1 Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Seriously, I may have something wrong with me. Whenever I see ASU color my blood pressure just boils.

Just saw some girl on campus sporting the piss and rust CSTs thoughts:
1. WTF
2. How the hell did she get in to this school
3. She's probably a pharm student.

Doesn't matter, lots of peeps with UofA ties on campus a few in the med, grad, dentistry programs. Its great cause we all give a knowing wink and nod when sporting the colors.

on a Hike down from halfdome, I saw some DB in piss and rust lying on the side of the trail, in flip flops telling his crew to go ahead. Loser, just couldn't cut it in his volcom gear and Ray-bans. I laughed to myself and muttered a "Bear down, Go CATS" as he ate my trail dust.

once I saw some guy walking the outer sunset in a devils hat while coming home from the VA. At first I thought, "how do you live in the SF with a pizza delivery job", but then I remembered I was near Daly City.

I am sick.

your becoming a zona defender..

I was in line at quiznos 1,625.6 miles away from the red zone, when an assu fan enters the establishment. we argued most of my lunch break. by the time i was done. i hadnt eaten my sandwich and i was 30 min late back to work
DW99, GROW UP! THIS IS BEYOND PATHETIC AND RIDICULOUS. I THOUGHT WHEN PEOPLE SAY DEBTS ARE FORGIVEN A YEAR AGO. THEY ARE FORGIVEN A YEAR AGO, PUTTING MY PERSONAL BUSINESS IN THE STREET OR ON THE BOARD MAY MAKE ME LOOK BAD, BUT IT MAKES YOU LOOK PETTY

Last edited by ZonaDefender1; 11-04-2009 at 01:09 AM.
ZonaDefender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #26
Ztonyg
GOAZCATS.com Sixth Man

Ztonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect ReputationZtonyg Perfect Reputation
I think ASU is getting their "Just Desserts"

Mike Stoops is a better coach than Dirk Koetter was and Dennis Erickson is John Mackovic version 2.0

I hate everything about ASU (except for my brother, as he goes there).
Ztonyg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #27
97cats
GOAZCATS.com Immortal

97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation97cats Beyond Perfect Reputation
fu*k ASU
97cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #28
ALASKACAT
GOAZCATS.com All Pac-10

ALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect ReputationALASKACAT Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mach5 View Post
what do you hate more, the ASU football team or the ASU fan?
Now just to be clear are you talking about all the ones that were disquised as empty seats?
ALASKACAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #29
Wildcat_pride
GOAZCATS.com Senior

Wildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect ReputationWildcat_pride Perfect Reputation
This is by far the best thread I've posted in since I became a member... I love it- every time I read it I laugh harder than the first time.... Its a feel good thread- I'm most definitely gratified now...

I think CST said it best: "seriously, I may have something wrong with me.whenever I see ASU color my blood pressure just boils".

I must say after being a wildcat fan (football more so, but I'll cheer my head off for any sport as long as their Arizona wildcats)for...hmmm, basically since I could walk I remember just having this really deep dislike (hatred)towards any asu fan and for some reason I have never been able to get along with not one dirty, cowardly, sh*t licking, can't afford toilet paper so you take a shower after you dump scum devil, I seem to have this pride inside.... Wildcat pride!! hence my nickname "wildcat_pride".
Wildcat_pride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #30
illcat
GOAZCATS.com Legend

illcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputationillcat Beyond Perfect Reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ztonyg View Post
I think ASU is getting their "Just Desserts"

Mike Stoops is a better coach than Dirk Koetter was and Dennis Erickson is John Mackovic version 2.0

I hate everything about ASU (except for my brother, as he goes there).

Sorry, but I would have to dis-own my brother......

I mean I am not complaining but it must suck for good ugly girls.
--Officer Craig

You'll forgive DW99, he's used to the methed-out slores in Tempe ...
--Reydituto
illcat is offline   Reply With Quote